Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£6.49

on 17 December 2013
This album is brilliant, simple as that. Danny Sexbangs voice is amazing, if you haven't already then you should definitely check out Danny's other band, Ninja Sex Party. Not quite as good as this but it is definitely up there.

The songs are very funny, the music is very catchy and the lyrics are memorable. After listening to the previews they posted on their YouTube channels I had the songs stuck in my head for days, now I have the real thing. I would definitely recommend buying this album, if you're into gaming humor and brilliant music, then this is definitely the album for you.
on 17 December 2013
Well who knew Arin could rap, and it fits in surprisingly harmonically with Dan's singing as well as with the guest singers'
the comedic value is brilliant and is equally awesome melodically. A damned good Collaboration and well worth the mere 7 quid it costs to download it.
on 17 May 2015
Game Grumps is one of my favourite Youtube channels, I watch their daily shows as often as I can. I had some doubt as to how good their Starbomb music would be... but how wrong was I!?
Great computer game based humour, both clever and exceedingly childish, but fantastically well made with some killer raps. I gotta say Rap Battle: Ryu Vs Ken is one of my favourites, and It's Dangerous to Go Alone gets stuck in my head (in a good way) all the time!

If you enjoy your video game humour, show these guys some love!
on 24 April 2014
A long time fan of Egoraptor, I couldn't help but buy this album. The crazy trio make a great band, each bringing their own qualities to the project.

Some of the songs (the one about Sonic and the one about game plots, for example) I don't like, but that's my personal taste. I've pretty much learnt the lyrics to all the others because I've heard them so many times.

Awesome album.
on 11 February 2014
Definitely a 5 star album for me, as someone that watches Game Grumps/Steam Train, this comedy/game themed album far exceeded my expectations as far as just being good music all round, I havn't been a major fan of NSP, only liking one or two of their songs. Would recommend for anyone that watches Game Grumps, or other Lets Players, anyone that is fairly into game culture and parodies of it.
on 8 January 2014
I got this album as soon as it came out, and really plays a comic run on the well known memes and features that many old Nintendo games (& Sonic) had. The songs are cirtainly written with great wit about the matter, & a most clever use of words. Egoraptor has always been good with comedy based on videogames, and the NSP guys are cirtainly amazing musicians. As explicit as these songs are, they're cirtainly an inspiring work of art. THROW MONEY AT IT! For a second album I wouldn't mind paying triple the price of this one.
on 2 November 2015
for anyone that is a fan of Ninja S*x Party, Game Grumps or Egoraptor this is a must have.
Three very clever and very talented guys doing a variety of different music styles with some excellent fast rapping.
Excellent and very funny parody with great stories.
Also Danny Sexbang's voice is beautiful.

Total Masterpiece
on 7 February 2014
This album had me in tears the first time i heard it - It's hilarious, All the songs are extreamly catchy and i think this is the fist album ive ever bought where i like all the songs on it.

I Cant wait for the next one!
on 31 December 2014
Starbomb is a masterpiece in combining backing tunes, raps and fantastic gamer humour which left me repeating a bunch of the songs; if you like rap the songs are good and if you get the references they are even better.
on 19 December 2013
This was probably one of the best things I've ever experienced. If you enjoy gaming, parody and having your mind blown then you are absolutely obligated to own this album. Go on, what are you waiting for? Buy it now.