on 15 April 2014
I've had quite a few pairs of these. Usually my dog eats them so I only have one pair left but l love them to bits!
Does anyone want a dog? Free to good home!
on 13 December 2014
Very good, comfortable and looked nice. Quite pricey, but havaianas are top end branded flip flops, so to be expected. Had a bit of minor rubbing on top of one of my feet but filed a random sharp edge down with an emery board! Then there were no more problems - just a rogue moulding issue, I think.
on 4 July 2014
I'm a UK size 7-8 so was a little concerned that the size 8/9 might be a little loose. However this has not been the case, the flip flops are a good size and really comfortable. This was my first pair of havaianas and I would definitely recommend. The deliver for this item was also super quick.
on 19 October 2015
I love my Havaianas - they are the most comfortable flip flops ever and so pretty. I did wonder why they were as expensive as they are but basically they are durable and hard wearing and will outlive any of the cheaper flip flops you can buy.
on 10 August 2014
Found the Brazilian sizing confusing at first but, this is the size for me. I'm usually a size 7 but, with slim feet so sometimes a 6.5! Love the design.
on 1 September 2014
I love these flipflops so comfortable. I have purchased a second pair and so has my daughter. They were delivered within a vouple of days. Very pleased.
on 9 July 2014
These sandals are gorgeous, they are extremely comfortable and I cannot wait to show them off on my next holiday. Will definately be buying some more.
on 9 July 2014
Best flip flops in the world!
on 15 October 2015
Love Havaianas ......... they're the only flip flops that I can wear all the time.
on 22 July 2015
Great pair of flip flops - really comfortable and stylish. Totally recommend.

See one answered question