5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent business laptop
I have been very happy with my new laptop. Lighter and much more powerful than my previous machine, the screen resolution is very good and the additional memory allows me to fall into bad habits, keeping many programmes and files open simultaneously to make it easier when working across multiple projects.
The processor speed is more than adequate for the work I do,...
Published 15 months ago by David H

2.0 out of 5 stars Not a PC To Rave About!
This is a middle of the road pc. I only bought it so that I could have windows 7 on it for work. Although this is a small spec step up from my last pc which was a Sony Vaio, I haven't really seen a step up in performance from it so far.

Published 11 months ago by Nathan Humphries

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent business laptop, 25 April 2014
This review is from: HP ProBook 450 15.6-inch (Intel Core i5 2.5GHz, 8GB RAM, 750GB HDD, Windows 7 Professional) (Personal Computers)
The processor speed is more than adequate for the work I do, with most tasks completed instantly the return button is pressed or mouse clicked.Battery life too is very good, allowing a day of travelling, working, and presentations to be achieved without a charge.
Sound is good for a laptop - not hifi quality (none are in my experience), but more than adequate for Skype or listening to the radio when working
WIfi reception is good too - better than the other computers in the house. All in all an excellent value laptop for business use

4.0 out of 5 stars worth the money spent £574, 8 May 2014
I chose it as a business laptop and for its good value but not used it more than a couple of hours a day.
its built reasonably good but processor/fan slightly noisy!
its fast using the windows7 professional op.
Recommend that you install anti virus and firewall before you surf the web as mine got infected on the 1st day but managed to sort it.
Have not used the hd webcam yet!
Battery life quite good and the laptop does not get hot so that should keep the battery life last longer!
Does not have blue-ray player!
Hope that helps!

2.0 out of 5 stars Not a PC To Rave About!, 13 Aug. 2014

Often the pc will freeze completely and at other times be non responsive when multiple IE pages are open at the same time with another application like Word.

Maybe I just expected a little bit more from pc considering the money I paid for it (due to the lack of available pc's on the market running windows 7) you would be better off ticking this pc off your list.

Instead look at PC World Business online (unfortunately I only discovered the site after I had bought this laptop) as they have 275 win 7 laptops to choose from, so fill your boots and buy a better laptop for less instead of just having a few to choose from on here at inflated prices.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great business laptop, 22 Feb. 2015
Very sleek, very fast, delivered securely and quickly. Great build quality. Shame it didn't come with a case.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 3 April 2015