on 31 May 2014
If it ain't broke, don't fix it - this is the third year running I've bought one of these; as has my manager too!

I personally use the red section down the side of the page for my daily 'to-do' list and use the rest of the page for anything ad-hoc that I need to scribble down.
on 6 October 2014
Everything is electronic these days but I still write my daily to do list in a diary. I couldn't ask for a better diary than this. Yes it's thick and weighty but I like it. Lots of space for making notes and additional pages for other odds and ends.
on 17 August 2014
I bought this for work as I wanted an A4 diary that would open out flat with appointments on a page a day, and this more than adequately does the job.

Paper quality is pretty good. Would be nice to have a hardback option, but am very happy with my purchase.
on 11 April 2014
As described. Good quality. What can I say. It's a diary. But amazon want s me to write more. It's black and has the dates on the page. :-)))
on 25 May 2014
Poor looked like hard back but flimsy soft back will not be using it as cannot carry it around. Waste of money
on 25 August 2014
The content is excellent but the cover is too soft and floppy.
A harder backing would make it more durable.
on 15 November 2014
2ND year of using this diary. It's brilliant and really helps to organise my days/weeks.
on 6 March 2015
Serves its purpose well. Can you please inform us when 2015 - 2016 diary is available
on 25 August 2014
The outer cover is very flimsy ...Absolute fail!
on 12 August 2014
Excellent diary, good value for
Money