TOP 500 REVIEWERon 26 October 2015
We got ours last March and it’s been used multiple times since, it feels pretty solid and so far we’ve never had an issue with it.

It weighs 232g/8.2 oz, (5” long x 3” wide x 0.5” thick) so not ideal for carrying in a pocket but no problem in a bag where my wife usually keeps it.

It’ll hold about 4 charges for a Lumia Smartphone, alternatively, it can simply be left attached to the device it’s charging and doesn’t seem to cause any problems (we’ve done this many times when away from home and our son’s been using Apps on his tablet).

So far this has charged any device we’ve used that accepts a mini-USB input, so we’ve had no compatibility issues.

There are 4 LEDs, each representing roughly a 25% charge, that indicate the power the unit is already holding, to check, just press the button on the end by the USB ports and the relevant number of LEDs illuminate for about 5 seconds displaying the approximate capacity left.

Whilst charging, only the uncharged capacity is indicated by blinking blue light(s), the level already charged is indicated by a solid blue light(s), this is handy to know if you don’t have time to charge the whole unit.

Overall, this has been an excellent portable charger for us.
review image review image
on 3 November 2014
I'm so pleased I bought this! I had been thinking about getting an external / additional battery pack for a while as my iPhone 5 no longer survives a full day (I use it a lot and it's over a year old now so it's trying but failing!). The EasyACC is quite heavy but isn't really noticeable in an already loaded handbag; size-wise is slips in nicely.

I've bought this mainly as an emergency back up and it holds charge when not in use really well, so no problems there. It clearly shows how much charge is left, and is easy to operate. It charges devices quickly (that's based on gut feeling not monitoring) and the other day I had it charging both my iPhone 5 and my Asus tablet, which it handled without any problems. It's been useful for charging my Kindle too.

Of all the external battery / charger type devices I saw this seems to be the best value, and I am happy with the price I paid for it given the performance it's managing.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 30 October 2015
This is a 10000 mAh power bank made by EasyAcc, this really is a very good product which really works very well. This power bank has a very large capacity of 10000 mAh it provides plenty of power to enable me to charge my iPhone 6 multiple times, i can also charge my iPad a couple of times which is also very impressive. The power bank itself is small and very compact, however it does have quite a lot of weight to it of course for its capacity this is understandable.

I have owned EasyAcc products in the past and i have always been very impressed with the design and overall build quality and of course this product is no exception, the design is sleek and modern and really does look like it would be a high price that what it is retailed at, i find it quite amazing how this product is only offered at little over a tenner.

Charging the power bank takes a long time. Understandably from a standard USB output from a computer takes around 10 hours, so i honestly can't see the point of anybody charging this through a laptop as it will completely drain it very quickly, this would only be usefully for those with a desktop computer, however you can also charge it through a wall USB outlet, if you do the charging time is significantly lower at around 5 hours if you use a 2 Amp wall outlet charger which you get with some tablets, i tend to just leave this portable power bank on charge over night, this is a very big capacity product so don't be put off by the long charging times because this power bank needs it.

Some positives which i like with this power bank are:

- 2 USB outlets so you can charge multiple devices at the same time
- Remaining capacity indicator
- Large Capacity
- Has the smart charging technology
- Modern and compact

Overall, i feel that this is a really great product, for the price it is a very high quality power bank which offers a very high capacity, it cannot be faulted in any way.

Highly Recommended - 5/5
on 25 July 2014
Excellent if your going out for a long day or away somewhere your not sure of being able to charge your phone/iPad. I took it for a long day at Wimbledon & charged my iPhone as I was using it for photos/videos, only went down 25% after charging twice. Now it's off to Indonesia, not getting caught with uncharged items at the airport!
on 13 August 2015
Great on the go - about the size of an iphone 5s but a bit thicker, so it fits easily in most pockets or any bag. Charges at about the same rate as mains power and the lights on the top are really useful for letting you see how much charge you have left on it - just press the button on the side and a number of the five lights will light up to indicate how much power you ahve left.
Takes a while to charge the device up but not bad at all considering how much you get out of it - it covered me easily for a weekend without access to any plugs or sockets, charging my phone and ipad with plenty of battery left over.
Overall, extremely easy to use, can charge up to two devices at a time, easy to see how much power you have and the size and weight are such that it's easy enough to carry around.
on 9 May 2015
So far, so good. This is a really useful item. You do not get a charger with this but you can use your iPad or phone charger so no problem there.
You get two leads one Slightly longer than the other (both have the same ports on each end of them (USB and Micro USB) , however these do not fit the iPad, they do fit my Samsung phone though, again no problem because you can use the lead from your iPad charger if you have the detachable one. Ensure you use the correct ports for your item otherwise they will not charge, iPad is port 1. From 0% on my iPad mini it took 2 lights which is 50% of the power to charge it fully and it didn't take very long to charge up. Other than that it's all straight forward, great for travelling and when your out and about.
on 26 January 2016
I use this as a general power source when away from mains - it has seen service as a power supply for my dashcam when in parking mode. I have the charge in cable coming from a car USB charger and the charge out going to the dashcam. This way the car charges the charger, when moving and the charger powers the dash cam, when stationary. It seems capable of keeping it going for more than 10 hours. It does take several hours (5-6?) to charge up using a 2.1amp mains charger but that is not a problem. I like the 4 blue LEDS which show the state of charge and the 10,000mah capacity is big enough to cope with my (huge) tablet, dashcam, phone or anything else whist not being too big or heavy. Size and capacity wise this is in the goldilocks zone for me.
on 18 March 2015
Have only just received this. It came fully charged (four lights lit) charged my mobile from 7 to 100% and only one light gone out. My son charged his phone much the same. Another light gone out. So im guessing I can do another two charges on mobiles. Ive yet to see how much my tablet will take. But so far 100% perfect for me and excellent value.
PS. Tablet took just one light and charged very quickly. I did notice that the phone connection was slightly bent and didn't worry until a friend said it may not last. So I returned the item and reordered. Im glad I did because the new one came with two different length leads whereas the first only came with one. Still highly recommend.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 11 May 2014
Good quality, solid external power unit which holds 10000mAh charge and powers most micro-USB smartphones and iPads.

Pros - design, build, power retention, charge time
Cons - no power cable for mains recharging of unit, suppled connector usb cables relatively short

This is a good unit which can power two devices simultaneously. Holds plenty of charge for multiple complete chargings. Suggested life of device is 500 cycles. Relatively heavy and perhaps too big for "some" pockets, it is nevertheless portable and recharging time is quick.

I've not had any problems with this unit other than minor quibbles noted above. Recommended.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 1 March 2015
I bought this as my phone often runs out at work or out and about, and even if I have a charger with me, I'm nowhere near a plug. It's a great device, very compact and easy to use. It has 2 USB ports and a micro charger socket at one end, so you can use it to charge 2 devices simultaneously. I've used it on both Apple and android (Hudls) devices with no problems. It comes with 2 micro charger/ USB ended leads, one very short and one longer. It doesn't come with its own plug, but I just use the ones that come with my tablet. It's been incredibly useful on days out with the kids, to charge a tablet up to keep them happy on the long trip home (bad mothering, I know...)