5.0 out of 5 stars Great gadget for travelling
Published 22 days ago by Johan Backemo

3.0 out of 5 stars Overall this item is pretty good and easy to use
Overall this item is pretty good and easy to use.

Pros - Easy to use. Can charge 2 items at same time. Charge level indicator. Charges items very quickly.

Cons - bigger than I expected. No charging plug supplied. Takes a long time to fully charge. One of the supplied cables has broken already.
Published 1 day ago by Andrew Renny

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gadget for travelling, 8 Aug 2014
This review is from: EasyAcc 10000mAh Brilliant Ultra Slim Dual USB (2.1A / 1.5A Output) Portable Power Bank External Battery Charger for iPhone iPad Samsung Galaxy Android Phone Smartphone Tablets Pc Bluetooth Speaker - Black and Orange (Personal Computers)
My girlfriend and I bought this for our interailing through Europe as a backup if we couldn't find an electrical outlet. It came fully charged, with two USB-microUSB cables: one short, and one even shorter. It was a great gadget to have with us either while being on a nighttrain or when we went Trekking, and it seemed to last long too. I managed to get at least 3 full charges for my Google Nexus 4, and I usually charged it after that but it was still on 1 bar so there might have been at least half a charge left. Really great device, especially that it can charge two devices at the same time.

The only minor downside is the charging time of the battery itself, it takes a LONG time. Read reviews that it takes 16 hours for complete charge. I charged it from 1 bar and it took roughly 9-10 hours.

I can see this device being great if you are camping and won't be near an electric outlet for a long time. We used it a lot because we used our smart phones for using the GPS or looking things up over the internet plus booking hotels and the like. I recommend this product if you are going out travelling for a longer period of time, but if you are looking for a backup say for everyday use this might be a bit overkill

5.0 out of 5 stars What a steal, 21 Aug 2014
This is a very sleek, high performing and ultimately great value product.

I bought this product just before going on holiday for 3 weeks, boy am I glad I did. I mainly used this with an HTC one M7, which is less than a year old. This little hero saved the day pretty much every day of the holiday, as I was out and about most days, away from a wall socket or computer.

Solely using the EasyAcc charger for my phone, this could handle (roughly) 2 charges of my phone a day for 2 days before needing to be recharged. From a standard 5V 1A (5W) USB wall adaptor it does take a fair while to recharge the battery bank, but leaving it on over night with a 2A 5V charger had it recharged by the time I woke up every morning, depending on how long you leave it plugged in with a 1A, I would guess you could get away with an over night charge.

EasyAcc bundle 2 cables, one of which is 20cm, which looks too short to be useful. After using it I've found that the shorter cable is great for charging your phone while it's in your pocket and the 60cm one is better for use when the battery is on your desk, chair, etc.

The only fault I can find is really my own fault, I bought the white (and orange) version, I've been mistreating this, throwing it in my bag, living in a pocket with keys, etc. so it does have some very minor, glossy scuffs on the otherwise matt white body. That's it, that'll the only negative I could come up with to make this sound like it's not a paid promotion (which it isn't).

The good:
-Can recharge a phone several times with only one recharge of the battery pack
-Pocket sized (same length and width as an HTC one M7, about twice the thickness)
-Fast charging (more than 4x the speed of a computer port, 2x the speed of a standard USB wall adaptor)
-Comes with 2 USB cables and 2 USB ports
-Environmentally responsible packaging
-Handy charge indicator
-Relatively tough body
-Cheap

The bad:
-None to report

If you have any questions about the product feel free to ask, I'll make sure to answer any in the comments section.

5.0 out of 5 stars This product is exactly what I wanted in a charger ..., 15 July 2014
This product is exactly what I wanted in a charger. Simple to use and the charge lasts ages. One of these kept my smartphone charged for 7 days whilst I was on holiday. Brilliant

5.0 out of 5 stars Super product that has already saved me from being without ..., 7 Aug 2014
Super product that has already saved me from being without my mobile, on several important jobs. The unit is roughly the same size as my Samsung Galaxy and with the short connecting lead, is no problem to carry, whilst charging.
I can recharge my phone, 3-4 times between recharging the EasyAcc. Excellent bit of kit that I thoroughly recommend to anyone who needs their phone charged at all times.

5.0 out of 5 stars Heavy portable Tech users...THIS ONE IS FOR YOU!!!, 26 July 2014
I bought my first portable charger from EasyAcc a couple of years ago. Since then, everybody at work has one. I bought this one cause one of my colleagues does not have a Amazon account but has seen what the EasyAcc can do. It is an amazing product that is very handy for heavy mobile users on the go. It will charge your phone (2000mah/ 3000mah) at least 3 times from 0% to a 100% on one charge and is very durable. In the office or on the go...it just works.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great and in KTM orange aswell!, 10 July 2014
Great, charges iphone 5 at least 6 times from near flat, would do an ipad 3 maybe 4 times too. Well worth the money and could easily fit in pocket with your phone charging up if your out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for a 5 day festival, 10 July 2014
Bought this to take to Glastonbury festival. My girlfriend and I topped up phones everyday and never came close to running out of battery. Took it home with about a 1/3 left still in the tank. Compact, easy to use, long lasting and didn't have to queue like the rest of the chumps at glasto to get to a power point! Great product would highly recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars EasyAcc big thumbs up, 3 Aug 2014
I found the EasyAcc really helpful for a weekend of camping, came quickly, looks really nice no damages anywhere, easy to use and chargers up my iphone5s over 4 times. A friend of mine brought a charger herself and only pay 3 for it, and it hardly worked so 21.99 was well worth the money, I have only put 4 stars as I would have liked to have got a case to store it in or even a little sleeve, I know you can buy them but would be nice

5.0 out of 5 stars Small and powerful, 31 July 2014
I am very impressed with this and would consider purchasing another one to use when camping.
I use this to charge our smart phones when at festivals or camping and can get four full charges out of it. I have also charged my Kindle Fire and Nook eReaders.
The device isn't much bigger than a Samsung S4 (not mini) and isn't that heavy. It can be carried around in a handbag while charging your phone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice, 24 Aug 2014
I really really like the product, one of the best products I've bought on amazon. I was sick of my phone's battery always draining and wanted a small and portable charging solution. The price is good for the 10000mah you get from this compared with other products who charge more for less juice! Last long, looks good, strongly build and so far keeps my phone alive.