1,058 Reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Best portable battery I have ever purchased
Having never heard of EasyAcc, I was somewhat reluctant to buy this portable battery, but I can definitely say that it has been one of my best decisions.
Published 1 month ago by David

3.0 out of 5 stars Not so sure...
Prompt delivery. Not sure if it is working as per- description. It works fine with iPhone but when it comes to iPad (2nd generation and mini), it did not charged up to 90%, even when I left it to charge overnight! Plus, the product was fully charge before I plugged them in. So, overall it works well with iPhone but not so much for IPads.
Published 1 month ago by Lou San Furlonger

5.0 out of 5 stars Best portable battery I have ever purchased, 7 Sep 2014
As soon as I received it, I set about testing their claims that it could provide enough electricity to recharge an iPhone 5 to 6 times. I fully charged the battery and then charged my iPhone from empty to full each night and the 4 led indicators are a very simple but nice feature. After 5 charges, the lowest led was the only one lit but battery managed to charge my iPhone to 100% again, so it managed a total of 6 recharges before needed a recharge itself. By any standards, that's damn good. They haven't made exaggerated claims about it, it looks pretty nice too, especially in white, although as with anything in a bright colour, it gets marks on it pretty quickly.
I'd seen portable batteries that were more expensive and had less capacity, but were from a more reputable company. I was going to buy one of them, to be on the safe side, but I've had this one for more than a month now and I haven't had a problem with it. The warranty should also help if anything goes wrong. You can also charge two devices at the same time, which is nice.

I should probably point out that it doesn't come with a plug to charge the battery and although I noticed this before I bought it, those unfamiliar with how these things work might be confused when it arrives. I just used my iPhone plug to use the cord that came with the battery.

Another important thing I should point out is that while I'm extremely happy with the capacity, EasyAcc can't defy physics. The battery takes an eye-watering 10+ hours to fully charge from empty. It took roughly 13 hours for me to charge the battery back to full from empty. It obviously not a design flaw, but just something you need to take into account before buying it. The battery is for use when you don't have access to electricity, but to charge it up, you need access to electricity for more than half a day. Obviously if you only discharge it half way (which is what happened to me every day on my holiday), it takes half the time to charge it back up, so charging over night is more than enough to get it back to full.

It's well worth the £22 I payed and it will probably get cheaper over time. It's also fulfilled by Amazon, so it came the next day despite the delivery estimate being a week from the order date.

I've seen the negative reviews on this battery and all appear to be because of faulty batteries. It's not unusual for there to be faulty products, especially when they involve batteries, so I think and hope that it's just bad luck. Judging by the number of happy customers, I assume almost all of the batteries work perfectly. If there's a problem, I would have though the first thing you should do is return it for a refund or replacement. I don't understand why people won't do this when presented with an obvious faulty item?

Anyway, I'm a very happy customer and I definitely recommend. I hope my review helps somebody make the right decision, and I apologise for any typos. Despite the long review, it only takes me a few minutes...

5.0 out of 5 stars This product is exactly what I wanted in a charger ..., 15 July 2014
This review is from: EasyAcc 10000mAh Brilliant Ultra Slim Dual USB (2.1A / 1.5A Output) Portable Power Bank External Battery Charger for iPhone iPad Samsung Galaxy Android Phone Smartphone Tablets Pc Bluetooth Speaker - Black and Orange (Personal Computers)
This product is exactly what I wanted in a charger. Simple to use and the charge lasts ages. One of these kept my smartphone charged for 7 days whilst I was on holiday. Brilliant

5.0 out of 5 stars So Far - Brilliant, 11 Oct 2014
I have only had this unit about 2 months, however, I have used it constantly on the 2.1A output, I have viewranger on my Samsung note 3 phone for navigation so will have the large screen on and connected to GPS, without the EasyAcc unit connected the phone battery lasts on average about 7hrs, although this can change depending on how long the big screen is active, as soon as the power goes down to 25% I connect the EasyAcc unit, by this time it is usually dark so I have the screen on constantly I notice the charge rate increase after a few seconds and within a relatively short time it is reassuringly higher, I have waited a long time to get one off these units and looked at different brands and size capacity's, having spoken to a few people who have these units I took the chance on this one. I could not be more impressed, the 10000mAh is perfect for me and the Note 3, it only drops one bar and the phone is fully charged so should potentially charge it four times. its smaller than the phone so sits beside it in my jacked pocket of hip phone case with the cable connected. I haven't checked the time but it seems to charge at the same rate as when plugged into the maims. I am more than happy so far and will add additional info after longer use. .

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gadget for travelling, 8 Aug 2014
My girlfriend and I bought this for our interailing through Europe as a backup if we couldn't find an electrical outlet. It came fully charged, with two USB-microUSB cables: one short, and one even shorter. It was a great gadget to have with us either while being on a nighttrain or when we went Trekking, and it seemed to last long too. I managed to get at least 3 full charges for my Google Nexus 4, and I usually charged it after that but it was still on 1 bar so there might have been at least half a charge left. Really great device, especially that it can charge two devices at the same time.

The only minor downside is the charging time of the battery itself, it takes a LONG time. Read reviews that it takes 16 hours for complete charge. I charged it from 1 bar and it took roughly 9-10 hours.

I can see this device being great if you are camping and won't be near an electric outlet for a long time. We used it a lot because we used our smart phones for using the GPS or looking things up over the internet plus booking hotels and the like. I recommend this product if you are going out travelling for a longer period of time, but if you are looking for a backup say for everyday use this might be a bit overkill

5.0 out of 5 stars Heavy portable Tech users...THIS ONE IS FOR YOU!!!, 26 July 2014
I bought my first portable charger from EasyAcc a couple of years ago. Since then, everybody at work has one. I bought this one cause one of my colleagues does not have a Amazon account but has seen what the EasyAcc can do. It is an amazing product that is very handy for heavy mobile users on the go. It will charge your phone (2000mah/ 3000mah) at least 3 times from 0% to a 100% on one charge and is very durable. In the office or on the go...it just works.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, fantastic and a product you definitely need!, 7 Sep 2014
This is an AMAZING product! I only bought this product because the reviews stated it was fantastic and that's the truth! I waited until the battery completely finished to post this review.
It arrived with about 75% of the battery and I charged it for 2 hours to get the full four lights. It took six days for it to totally drain. I have now been charging the Easy Acc since 10am. It has been almost 8 hours and it's charged to about 75-100% of capacity. The fourth light is flashing, so maybe it will be done in an hour or so.
It was delivered on Monday and it's now Sunday, I have used it to charge my phone ten times. On two occasions my phone was completely dead, the rest of the charges were done when my phone's battery was at 25-45% capacity.
I would say the only negative is the fact that it's quite a bulky item. It's probably the size of a Samsung galaxy note. I feel bad for pointing out a negative when I am seriously blown away by its awesomeness!
I used it to charge my Nokia Lumia and my daughter's Alacatel phone. It has a micro USB and it worked with both phones flawlessly.
I hope this product continues it work well and I wish I had bought it sooner! Buy it! By the way I'm not being paid for this review, although I know it sounds like it!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great and in KTM orange aswell!, 10 July 2014
Great, charges iphone 5 at least 6 times from near flat, would do an ipad 3 maybe 4 times too. Well worth the money and could easily fit in pocket with your phone charging up if your out.

5.0 out of 5 stars What a brilliant device for charging all your portable USB devices on ..., 10 Sep 2014
What a brilliant device for charging all your portable USB devices on the go! The number of times I have been let down by naff/ junk car chargers and sockets - I've lost count of. No more messing about with that muck this is a brilliant replacement product to enable you to recharge all your mobile phones, tablets or any other portable device you may have. Would definitely recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice, 24 Aug 2014
I really really like the product, one of the best products I've bought on amazon. I was sick of my phone's battery always draining and wanted a small and portable charging solution. The price is good for the 10000mah you get from this compared with other products who charge more for less juice! Last long, looks good, strongly build and so far keeps my phone alive.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must buy if you are camping or travelling, 29 July 2014
I cannot rate this product highly enough, I took it away on a camping weekend, used my Sat nav on my mobile to get there so was down to 18% I charged my phone fully on 2 separate occasions and once on and off throughout the day to keep it topped up, and my friend used it to charge his phone fully and I still had 2 bars out of the 4 remaining. Fantastic!