5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product with a wonderful design.
Published 9 days ago by Jack

3.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price
It takes a while to charge the powerbank, but you do get 4 or 5 full charges on a HTC one
Published 25 days ago by carl

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product with a wonderful design., 20 July 2014
This review is from: EasyAcc® 10000mAh Brilliant Ultra Slim Dual USB (2.1A / 1.5A Output) Portable Power Bank External Battery Charger for iPhone iPad Samsung Galaxy Android Phone Smartphone Tablets Pc Bluetooth Speaker - Black and Orange (Personal Computers)
Although, I'm yet to fully test this product - so far it's marvellous. I think I'll see how long it truly lasts today, but so far, it's not ran out after 2/3 charges of my phone. It's not highlighted in the product description, but there is a nice handy LED indicator to how much charge the device has, which is very nice. The two USB ports is a godsend,charging devices from PS Vita's to iPhones. It's perfect! It is a bit on the weighty side, but it's worth it for that extra juice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for a 5 day festival, 10 July 2014
Bought this to take to Glastonbury festival. My girlfriend and I topped up phones everyday and never came close to running out of battery. Took it home with about a 1/3 left still in the tank. Compact, easy to use, long lasting and didn't have to queue like the rest of the chumps at glasto to get to a power point! Great product would highly recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great device. Can seem a little bulky if you ..., 21 July 2014
Great device. Can seem a little bulky if you were going out in general and just wanted to put it in your pocket. Charges the phone very quickly and holds a good charge itself. I looked around for a while and would recommend this product. Great that you can charge more than one device too. To summarise I would suggest that overall this is one of the best in the market. It actually does what it says and is not a cheap charger that will break in 5 minutes like many you will find on ebay. Very good build quality and easy to use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great and in KTM orange aswell!, 10 July 2014
Great, charges iphone 5 at least 6 times from near flat, would do an ipad 3 maybe 4 times too. Well worth the money and could easily fit in pocket with your phone charging up if your out.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good option for charging when not near a plug, 27 July 2014
Good option for charging when not near a plug. Charge lasts in it really well when not in use, and charged up 2 phones and 2 nintendo ds's quite happily, and even then still had one light on.

It charges up quickly, although charging from it can take quite a while, but charging over night sorts that issue.

It is small enough not to take up too much room or weight in a suitcase. And it charges up from a mini-usb that we all have a million cables for if you have anything other than an i-phone/i-pad! This is perfect as it means if you use these devices you only need to take one cable with you to charge it up (say in campsite reception) and then charge from it (whilst on the move).

Would definitely recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Above & Beyond!, 25 July 2014
So, the description states it can charge a phone up to 5 times. It's charged my iPhone 3 times and my iPad twice. Since the iPad has a larger battery - that's even more than what is stated.

It's a little on the heavy side, but the design is rather nice and what really matters is it's functionality. It also has a very nice LED indicator to let you know it's battery status. A must have for any person who travels a lot or to be honest - is just out and about a lot. We all know iPhone's don't have the most perfect battery capacity.

5.0 out of 5 stars My Samsung Galaxy S3 has always managed to get through 2 days easily on one charge so last year I bought a ..., 29 July 2014
My annual "holiday" is a trip to the Womad festival (travelling down on Thursday and back on Monday). My Samsung Galaxy S3 has always managed to get through 2 days easily on one charge so last year I bought a spare battery and these, combined with turning off wi-fi and mobile data when not needed, and turning the phone off overnight, were more than sufficient.

However, the aged batteries are now only lasting one and a half days tops, sometimes not even that long. I bought this charger and it was brilliant! It arrived very quickly and was even fully charged when I took it out of the box! Down at Womad this weekend and I used this to top up the battery each morning and sometimes in the evening. From Thursday afternoon until Monday morning my phone battery never got below 50% and I didn't have to put in the spare battery. The charger itself is still at about 50% charge so it could easily have done the weekend again.

Overall I'm very impressed!

5.0 out of 5 stars Really useful, 1 July 2014
I bought the charger for use at Glastonbury, as I knew my phone (Samsung Galaxy S2) can barely last a day without dying, and it was perfect. I charged my phone every night from Wednesday to Sunday and there's still some charge left.
It's slightly bigger than my phone, so I wouldn't feel too comfortable using it in my pocket, but it fits easily in my bag for use on the go.
I'd recommend it to anyone going camping or to a festival who wants to stay connected.

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended. Don't know yet exactly how many full charges ..., 27 July 2014
This is a marvellous device which no smartphone user should be without! We were caravanning for a week without mains electricity and for the first time - between this and my portable solar charger - I was able to keep my Samsung Galaxy S3 and also my friend's iPhone charged all week without running down the car battery!! I had to go home mid-week and an overnight charge of the "Easy Acc" kept both phones running for the rest of the week. Highly recommended. Don't know yet exactly how many full charges of the Samsung I will get - but I will experiment at home at my leisure, so that I know exactly for my next trip away from mains electric!

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely amazing piece of kit, 8 April 2014
J. Brock - See all my reviews
Title says it all.

Unit came fully charged, but regardless- I stuck it on charge for a few hours, using a standard Apple USB charger.

I have now recharged my iPhone 5s 6 times and still have half the power remaining on the power pack.

Brilliant piece of kit, will be ideal for camping / festivals.

Note- if you plug in a piece of equipment and it doesn't charge for any reason- try pressing the button on the unit. This kicks it in to life if it is asleep!

Thoroughly recommended.