4.0 out of 5 stars Tickety-boo!
What an enjoyable DVD.
Miles Kane's commentary gives a great insight into the life with the band over the last few years.
Provides great vision of their promo videos. & their rehearsals and even some live footage is thrown in.
Published 5 months ago by Stevie B

3.0 out of 5 stars Just not feeling it anymore.
Published 7 months ago by Olipop

4.0 out of 5 stars Tickety-boo!, 20 Mar 2014
Stevie B (Derby, Greater Mancunia) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Oh Yes, It's The Wonder Stuff [DVD] (DVD)
What an enjoyable DVD.
If (like me) you made the effort to catch up with the band or just Miles & Erica then the commentary has a special significance.

An altogether enjoyable watch

3.0 out of 5 stars Just not feeling it anymore., 3 Feb 2014
This review is from: Oh Yes, It's The Wonder Stuff [DVD] (DVD)
I have been a fan of Miles and the Stuffies man and boy and buy anything they put out, they saved me from being a metaller, the first non metal band I got into, don't get me wrong now I'm old I am now nostalgic about the metal I loved as a teen, but with my receding hair line the long locks would make me look like a Bill Bailey tribute act today! Anyway I am very sad to report the Stuffies have lost their shine, I haven't been fussed by anything they've done since Not An Exit and Suspended By Stars which where both amazing, the Oh No album is very average and and the Catching More Than We Miss is also very average, I have played them again and again and feel nothing. This DVD although well put together and well intentioned just doesn't have any heart, just going through the motions. It's just another day at the office with no passion, it's like a tribute act version of itself. I can't believe I am saying this but I don't think I'll be buying any more product or tickets from them. On the plus side it was nice to have a little interview with Erica and see what she's like, would have been nice to hear more from the others, the video for Oh No is fun, and on the bonus bits Miles singing 'Smoked' is great and full of real passion and emotion. If your a fan like me, get it. But I think this is the last thing I'm getting. We'll see!

Oh Yes, It's The Wonder Stuff [DVD]
Oh Yes, It's… The Wonder Stuff [DVD] by The Wonder Stuff (DVD - 2014)
16.34