on 15 September 2014
Book five of the Coach's Boys series and we see a slightly different twist to the usual style of romance. It was a story that was brewing in book four but during Jon's story I felt really sorry for Darby, in book five I mostly just wanted to shake her. I wanted to pep it up and for Darby to have an unplanned pregnancy leaving Cal the drama of whether it was his child.

What I did like was the resolution to the Ed thread, which leaves a bittersweet taste. These books are light romances so when they touch on subjects like infertility, drug and alcohol abuse, child abuse etc. they are only ever going to skim the surface and dance over them. Everything always gets settled really sweetly so it's refreshing to see some turmoil and unresolved issues.

If I'm honest with myself I enjoyed this book less than the others but thank goodness the Ed's stalker part has played out. It's been a running thread but definitely overdue a conclusion. I thought it was who it was when I read book four but I couldn't quite fit the Ninja Stalker and other character together, it just didn't gel given all the social issues.

Anyway, will I read the next book ? Too right !!!
on 22 February 2014
Another brilliant story by Kirsty James - thanks again for a brilliant read. Read in order to get a better knowledge.
on 6 February 2014
Bought all coach boys and enjoyed each one easy reading and kept me going back eager to know more :)
on 20 December 2013
Kristy has written another fab book and they just get better and better. This one is probably my favourite so far and I think it is in part knowing all the characters as well as the emotions in the book, the bad times and the good times.
on 6 June 2014
The authors books are one in a million can't she is one of the very best so with that she gets the top grade keep up the good work looking forward to your next series of books
on 28 December 2013
Like probably many others I had guessed who Ed's stalker was when reading Jon's book. I'm looking forward to the next book and of course Ed's story when it's published.
on 13 May 2014
Loved the story just felt like it should have carried on with Cal & Darbys baby + Ed had a happy ending after what he had been through-hopefully soon we will know!!!
on 28 December 2013
I have now read all five books and I can't wait for the next book. Never read any of this author's books before but highly recommend to anyone.
on 8 November 2014
Love these books it's like visiting old friends can't wait for eds story and Mary's recovery - always leaves me with a warm feeling
on 26 June 2014
once again Kristy James has written a great book with lots of wrist and turns, as before cant wait for her next book to be releast