5.0 out of 5 stars Love at first walk
This is my fifth pair of Yuna sandals. It won't be my last.
Be careful about sizing though because Fly is inconsistent.
I buy Yunas a size larger then I usually would
Published 10 months ago by natalia stagl-skaro

3.0 out of 5 stars Lovely looking shoes but on the small side
I love these shoes and will try to stretch them a bit so i can wear them. I bought them for my sister but they were way too small for her, even though she is the size stated. But hey, I got to keep them because Im a size smaller! They are narrow too - only for the slim footed! If you like them I suggest buying a size bigger then your shoe size.
Published 12 months ago by product review

3.0 out of 5 stars Lovely looking shoes but on the small side, 26 April 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Love at first walk, 10 Jun. 2014
This is my fifth pair of Yuna sandals. It won't be my last.
Be careful about sizing though because Fly is inconsistent.
I buy Yunas a size larger then I usually would

5.0 out of 5 stars these stretch, 25 Jun. 2014
I was almost ready to send these back as they were incredibly tight and short but having read a few reviews that said they stretched, I wore round house with socks on (and carrier bags over to protect in case they didn't stretch, much to my hubby's horror) and they have indeed already started to stretch. I have narrow feet but they really felt more like a 7 and not an 8. But, they are stretching nicely and I am sure that a size bigger would go mega baggy.
Glad I read the reviews. I love these shoes and it would have been so disappointing to send back

2.0 out of 5 stars Size too small, 23 Jun. 2014
Purchased in beige shimmer, pretty but very very thin flimsy leather, more like a bargain priced shoe!!! And much smaller than the indicated size 5. I am a standard size 5 this shoe fit a standard size 4. The strap was very thin and didn't look as though it would last for long in the buckle. RETURNING but not replacing with the next size up, more of a £20 than £50+ shoe.

5.0 out of 5 stars Not a bril fit!!, 13 Aug. 2014
Stephanie I. McMahon (Nottingham.uk) - See all my reviews
I own these Yuna shoes in khaki & red ....love them so much ...comfy - give me height (& fashionable) without any pain - BUT i bought them a couple of years back....i ordered the lovely yellow one's thinking they would be the same but sadly so quite so!! Like other comments on here i found them to be a snug fit...on the top of the shoe its shows the bit where you toes show (only a fw ml but enough to put you off ) the leather is thinner than my other Yunas that i bought 2yrs ago as well....now whether these shoes would fit better after wearing them in abot (like others have said on here) its a expensive mistake if they dont - so sadly for me i sent them back.

1.0 out of 5 stars To small, 19 Jun. 2014
These shoes are supposed to be a size 8 I take 7 1/2 to small knot happy having to pay part return cost when not size they are supposed to be.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these shoes, 14 Aug. 2014
They fit just fine they are a smaller fit than my other fly shoes I have but thats fine as I can wear them with out my orthotic shoe insoles. Love the colour and sparkle and the heel height is just perfect making them a comfortable all day ware or going out some where special theses are now my 3rd pair of fly shoes and love them all xx

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 17 Jun. 2014
Janice Rothwell (Bolton. England) - See all my reviews
The best most comfy shoes ever. Leather is really nice and the colour is vibrant. My only beef would be that the leather that goes into the shoe buckle is thin and a little large so fastening them can be a bit fiddly. Have ordered more shoes from Fly as the fit is the best I have had.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely but...., 10 Aug. 2014
These are really good looking shoes with very comfy soles, however they are on the narrow side. The leather is very soft so I think they will stretch quite a lot, and I sized up so I'm just hoping that doesn't turnout to be a mistake after a few wears!

2.0 out of 5 stars way too small, 16 July 2014
I've bought a few pairs of Fly London shoes all in the same size and they all fit really well so I am puzzled as to why these are way too small and I don't even think the next size up would fit. Shame as the colour is great.