5.0 out of 5 stars Really Great for New Year Detox!
Published 12 months ago by Hypnotist 101

2.0 out of 5 stars Needs so many ingredients
I found that most recipes needed far too many ingredients. Unless you grow your own it could be very expensive. I also found the raw food hard to digest after a couple of days on the diet.
Published 6 months ago by Wendy Bruce

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Great for New Year Detox!, 18 Dec 2013
This review is from: Raw Food Recipes: 89 Delicious, Easy Beginner Raw Food Recipes for Sustained Energy and Optimal Health (Kindle Edition)
I bought this book in preparation for my usual January Detox but couldn't resist trying out a couple of the recipes in advance. Some of the ingredients were a bit challenging in the UK in mid-winter, but I managed to find what I needed in Wholefoods in Richmond! First I tried the Hemp Berry Smoothie, which was not only a recipe but also a sentence I had never heard before. It's great and I'll definitely be doing that one again after New Year. The Caramel Cashew Waffles are probably one of the tastiest things I've ever eaten, so that's set to be a family favourite in my house! There are around a hundred recipes in this book, which is great value and gives great variety, since the problem with any new nutrition regime is usally the lack of choice. That definitely won't be a problem with Raw Foods! Love it, highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Eating Healthy can Taste Good, 14 Dec 2013
Michael Finlayson - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
Just because you decide to go for the healthy option it doesn't mean that it tastes yeeeurch, if anything you will treat your taste buds to a taste sensation of real flavours. Prior to getting this book I was only ever vaguely aware of the raw food diet, so I was curious as to what was on offer. As you will discover, what is on offer is a selection of delicious, healthy recipes that are easy to prepare, and very easy to eat. Even if you don't fancy an exclusively raw food lifestyle, I would be surprised if you weren't tempted by the recipes. I highly recommend this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Little gem!, 3 Mar 2014
I've purchased a number of raw food books from Amazon as I'm changing my diet after recently being diagnosed with a "critical illness". This one I got for my boyfriend. It is a brill little book with easy recipes to follow and information on raw foods, etc - so he can make my dinner when I vist him :)

5.0 out of 5 stars A total beginner to raw food recipes, 22 Jun 2014
Just made the curried cabbage on the principle that if I could eat that then I could eat anything! What a surprise, it tasted great. I expected to be grinding through it thinking a constant mantra "eat it it's good for you, eat it it's good for you......" . Don't think I'll ever convert completely to a raw diet but will be eating raw for 90% of the week. Try the curried cabbage it's brilliant

2.0 out of 5 stars Needs so many ingredients, 17 Jun 2014