5.0 out of 5 stars Useful information
Published 6 months ago by S. Taylor

3.0 out of 5 stars Easy read
I read this ready to help a friend, however the title and cover didn't completely live up to expectations. Some areas needed more explanation.
Published 7 months ago by Rukia the Reader

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful information, 12 April 2014
This review is from: How to Get Motivated and Stop Procrastinating: 51 Ways to Overcome Anxiety, Depression, Fear, and Lack of Motivation (Self-help for Overcoming Procrastination And Being More Motivated) (Kindle Edition)
I was looking for a book to help me be more motivated. This one delivered excellent advice that has helped me to overcome the lack of motivation I have been bound in for the past several months. I didn't realize that much of the lack of motivation I've been experiencing was related to feeling anxious about certain situations I am facing in my life...until I read this book. I am applying several of the ideas from this Kindle book specific to being more motivated and am accomplishing more than before I read the book. This one is a good read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth reading, 11 April 2014
Sometimes people feel paralysed by fear and anxiety and have a lack of motivation. At times like that knowing what to do to regain their motivation is vital.
This book focuses on providing a guide that would enhance your life especially if you feel like achieving more. It offers 51 solid tips to help with staying focused and achieving goals.
There is a lot of great information and advice to be found in this book. Things you probably already know but which this book brings back to the fore-front of your mind.
Not all the points highlighted might be relevant to everyone but there is definitely something for everyone in this book.
Some interesting points that I picked up in this book about getting motivated are:
First thing in the morning make your bed, making changes in small things improve motivation
Focus on helping other people and you will have more motivation
Focus and motivation go hand in hand, what you focus on will grow.
This is good book that people can refer to from time to time when there is a need to boost motivation.
I enjoyed reading this. Recommended

3.0 out of 5 stars Easy read, 17 Mar 2014

2.0 out of 5 stars Don't bother to buy this, 27 Jan 2014
Absolute rubbish. One of points made was to ask an 'old' person assuming therefore that all readers were 'young'. 99% of the points were of no value at all. A complete waste of my money