5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars
exelent so far so good
Published 24 days ago by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars battery falls flat
very disappointed in battery, it initially charged up ok and lasted 2 days, but since then it charges up ok,but only lasts under one day,and I have had to put my old battery back in which lasts at least 2 days. could my new battery be faulty.
Published 4 months ago by leon kear

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 July 2014
This review is from: Generic Replacement Battery For Samsung Galaxy Y S5360 (Electronics)
exelent so far so good

5.0 out of 5 stars New Battery, 14 May 2014
Mrs. P. R. Guegan "Pat Guegan" (Jersey CI) - See all my reviews
My Samsung battery failed and my phone provider recommended a new generic one so I bought it. At least my phone works now.

My Samsung Battery failed so my phone provider recommended a generic one from the Internet - so at least my phone works now which it didn't before.

A lifesaver.

5.0 out of 5 stars Satisfied Punter, 29 July 2014
I purchased this item because the Samsung battery that was included with the purchase of the phone was failing to holding its charge for more than a day.
Considering the low price of The generic replacement battery the performance exceeds my expectation maintaining charge for 4 - 5 days.
How long the product will maintain this performance only time will tale but at the moment well pleased with the purchase

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than the original, 17 Jun 2014
This battery charges just the same as the original, but it lasts quite a bit longer. This is an absolute bargain

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent service and product, 21 May 2014
I was very happy with my purchase it is working brilliantly and it arrived very quickly too s my phone was back up and running very very happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than the original!, 29 April 2014
yes it is! It's better than the original battery that came with my samsung Galaxy y S5360, so I bought 2!

1.0 out of 5 stars battery falls flat, 23 Mar 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars good product, 17 Feb 2014
Fitted without problem and after overnight charge keeps the phone live much longer. You will put people off asking for long reviews for a simple product

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 22 July 2014