5.0 out of 5 stars Promixx...Vortex
the best shaker ever......mixes everything perfectly, easy to clean, fits in my car drinks holder, looks stylish, doesnt leak...it really is the best shaker ever! if i could list any product ive bought on amazon higher than 5 stars it would be this
Published 21 months ago by Leo

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed
I love to go to the gym. I have a protein shake daily so when I saw this and looked at reviews and YouTube videos I decided to go for it. As you can imagine when it was delivered I tried it straight away. I added the scoops of protein to the rotating water as instructed but to my surprise it struggled very badly to mix the powder, I tried 3 more times with the same...
Published 5 months ago by Andy

‹ Previous | 1 2 337 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars As I hate any bits being left this is perfect because it ..., 6 Dec 2014
This really is the ultimate protein shaker. As I hate any bits being left this is perfect because it blends everything so well. Unfortunately mine got broken so I will have to invest in another at some stage. It still mixes but the crack in the top means it leaks.

Couldn't recommend enough!

5.0 out of 5 stars What a clever item!!, 23 Jun 2014
I cannot say how much I love the Promixx Vortex!! Gone are the lumpy morning shakes, just press the button & it's mixed perfectly, no lumps or clumps :) such a clever little invention & have already recommended it to so many!
Delivery & packaging etc spot on also :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 23 Jun 2014
Great shaker, good quality finish and aesthetically very pleasing. Well designed and leaves no lumpy powder in your drink! Very happy with the product and have been recommending it to every supplement taking friend I know!

5.0 out of 5 stars Blown away, 23 Jun 2014
I had doubts when I opened it that this cool contraption than it would be able to get the lumps out of my shakes.. but it did and I'm amazed!! Love it! Recommend it to anyone, even if you're just trying shakes! It'll make your experience a lot better! Lumpy shakes are a big "putter-offer" when it comes to dieting.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best shaker ever made!, 21 May 2014
This shaker is great to prepare your dose with rapidity and mobility!
I carry it everywhere (at work, gym etc...), it's easy to prepare and easy to wash!
I recommend it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing shaker!, 21 May 2014
This is insane! The PROMiXX vortex mixes all my supps superbly! So smooth, no lumps in absolutely no time at all! It takes out all the awkwardness of the "under the desk shake" at work! I can't recommend this product enough, it's fantastic! And at such a reasonable price, anyone with any interest in health and fitness whatsoever would be mad not to buy one! Incredible!

5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC PRODUCT! It works so well., 14 May 2014
This review is from: PROMiXX: The Original Vortex Mixer. World's most advanced protein shaker (Sports)
I used this mainly to mix creatine into squash. It is absolutely FANTASTIC.

Doesnt come with batteries, but it does not claim to either. Buy two AAA from supermarket.

Best way of mixing things without it going all foamy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best protein mixer.. not blender on the market, 8 May 2014
A. WEIR "AshleyW" (UK) - See all my reviews
That good I've been trying to push it on my friends that go to the gym. it is the perfect protein mixer, no leaking, no powder left at the bottom, just add water or milk 3/4 of the way and 2 scoops of protein and it mixes perfectly. only downside is it is a little noisy

5.0 out of 5 stars Promixx mixer/ protein shaker, 7 May 2014
Fantastic for using for protein/diet shakes when at work or out and about. Completely dissolves powder. Highly recommend. Great for cambridge diet or similar.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good product, 4 May 2014
Mixes very well, no bits, seems powerful.
Haven't had it very long so don't really know about battery life.
Good quality plastic as well so doesn't become less clear and smelly with use like standard shakers.

‹ Previous | 1 2 337 | Next ›