Format: DVD|Change

on 10 April 2014
We found this DVD to be brilliant totally awesome, each story line was just brilliant and well put together and we would highly recommend it to all.
on 25 June 2014
If you have been a How to train your dragon fan...You will not be disappointed with this one as it has 2 discs and all episode was really giving a great storyline and ending ...especially for kids. I have watched it with my kids...and I must admit I have becoming the fan of it. Btw, if you have bought Gift of Night fury...has disappointed...then you must buy this one as a extra complimentary from what we are expecting in that title
on 29 November 2013
What can I say - excellent, brilliant. I am so pleased I ordered Series 2. Will not play on dvd player, but works fine on laptop connected to tv.
I am so glad I ordered it - my 5 year old daughter loves it too.
on 24 October 2014
Pretty good. A collection of short stories around Hiccup and friends' teenage development.
on 12 July 2014
Very good series, a worthy follow on from the film a must see before next film.
on 19 April 2016
Hiccup and his friends battle to keep Berk safe from enemies!

I bought this for my autistic son, who has a special interests in dragons. Wow what a great adventures and I am amazed at how many species of dragon there actually is! Great imagination and fantastic fun for the family.
on 14 November 2014
my son loves how to train your dragon and this didn't disappoint.
on 17 February 2015
My son loved the first How to Train Your Dragon film and after a watching a few of the TV episodes it was clear they had kept to the same winning formula - we had to purchase the complete series. Great for children and the parents wont get bored either.
on 23 August 2014
we are all dragonned out! there are so many different toothless films and series out there, it's hard to figure what's what. my kids all enjoyed watching this series. (even though they had already seen both full length movies) my kids are 11, 8 and 6.
on 19 September 2014
My seven-year old loved both films and tried to catch these episodes when they were on TV. He is delighted to now have them on DVD and seems to be really enjoying them. Production-wise, they appear to be of the same high quality as the two movies.