5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent buy,Does exactly what it says
Charged my tablet 2 times,my phone 2 times,my wife's phone 2 times and all this as it came out of the box.
Just 5,5 hours charging (The box says 4,5 - 5,5 hours).
All ports work fine.

Still looking for something negative!
Published 2 months ago by ilias tselepis

2.0 out of 5 stars easyacc ultra 16000 mah
product ok the only problem is when it is fully charged power bank does not automatically switch off , so if you forgot about it the charger would be damaged
Published 4 months ago by colin baugh

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product, few problems starting it charging but once it's going it works brilliantly., 29 May 2014
This review is from: EasyAcc® Ultra 16000mAh 3 USB 22W 4.4A Outputs Power Bank with 18W Input Lighting fast Charging Super External battery Charger for iPad iPhone Asus Samsung Galaxy Android Windows Smartphone 5V Tablets Pc (Wireless Phone Accessory)
Sometimes when first plugging a device in it charges for a little bit then stops. I have not worked out why that is yet. It may be related to the fact I have Battery Doctor installed on my Samsung Galaxy S3 but I'm not sure. Once I do get it to stay charging it has great capacity and has recharged many devices without issues on a single full charge. It's definitely got the kind of capacity I expected. In fact, I needed to find more devices to charge because I wanted to take it camping for the weekend and I was finding it difficult to get it to run out so I could recharge it!

The instructions could be a bit better. It talks about the meaning of the LEDs but it has four on the device and consistently refers to only three in the book so it's hard to know whether I'm doing something wrong or not. It also doesn't advise on which port should be used for which device (or how you should decide). In my view, this would be better if it could be controlled automatically by the device and you could plug anything in to any port but I guess that would just add to the cost of what is a great value product.

I'm pretty sure one of the two USB cables it came with doesn't work but perhaps you get two because they are wired differently??

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent buy,Does exactly what it says, 12 May 2014
Just 5,5 hours charging (The box says 4,5 - 5,5 hours).
All ports work fine.

Still looking for something negative!

5.0 out of 5 stars IPad:iPhone Charger, 2 May 2014
iPod/iPad charger does what it says on the can. charges three pieces of equipment easily and swiftly. plugs in straight from the box and your up and running .it might not be the cheapest piece of kit on the market but I found it to be money well spent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent !!!, 6 Jun 2014
Excellent!!! 5*****, very powerful! Works well, very reliable! I am going to buy an other one soon to my family too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Life saver!, 11 July 2014
Life saver, I have tested the power bank and honestly it gives you at lease 7/8 full charges. I have an iPhone 5s so this is pretty good. It is a chunky device but as soon as you get over that you can enjoy the product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I wanted!, 9 July 2014
Exactly what I wanted. Plug and play! Works like charm!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but not for iPad., 9 July 2014
Well made and charges most of my appliances, however, my iPad reports that it is 'not charging' even when connected to the 5V 2.1A outlet. The output of the official iPad charger is rated at 5.2V 2.4A.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for giving extra power, 3 July 2014
Andrew Norman - See all my reviews
Gives power for iPad and iPhone whilst away from mains access. I bought this for travelling and so far it's been possible to charge two iPhones, an iPad and a kindle without recharge. It is a bit on the heavy side but it saves carrying lots of chargers. I just need to remember the cables!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent battery life!, 12 Jun 2014
I've used the EasyAcc Ultra many times now for keeping two Samsung Galaxy Tabs and a smartphone replenished several times over when power outlets haven't been available. It really is an excellent device for the price and we're glad we invested.

The company is also extremely helpful. I managed to lose the paper instructions (there is one port in particular that should be used for Samsung tablets and I couldn't remember which it was - same with iPads). There weren't any instructions online, so I emailed the company and they were very nice about it, emailing me a PDF copy of the instructions very quickly indeed. Recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars A solid product, 8 Jun 2014
It lasts longer than some less capacity power banks I have but not enough longer than others. It is a good product but be wary of mah claims.

Worth the money and I hope EasyAcc keep innovating at this pace.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›