on 15 September 2014
I found this to be a quality buy. I have tested it to see the speeds and got the following result when used with Transcend USB 3.0 card reader plugged in to an XPS PC with Intel core i7 processor with dedicated usb 3.0 port ---> read 50-60 mb/s, Write 40-50 mb/s. The data I copied included 2 GB of single video file and About 300 different photos of different sizes.
As for use in the camera, it just offers unparalleled performance, great with full 1080 HD recoding and Burst shots (5 FPS - to buffer and then to card) on DSLR with 24 mega pixel sensor (large file size)
on 1 June 2014
I'm using this with my new Canon EOS and it's working fine. No slowdowns or hickups. I recommend!
You better format the card with your digital camera for optimal speed and correct filesystem.
on 21 November 2014
Bought for use on my Sony A5100 interchangeable camera and works a treat! Very fast at writing to the card and high capacity means I could get literally thousands of photos on this card, even with each photo coming in at 7MB each. I have always bought Transcend for the last 5-7 years and everytime, the cards are brilliant.
on 15 November 2014
I have found the Transcend memory cards to be far better (and especially longer lasting) than most others I have tried,
on 18 July 2014
nice fast card, well worth it.
on 24 September 2014
works fine plenty of storage space
on 5 October 2014
Card completely failed within 4 days of being used. Cannot be read by any device, all files recovered using Photorec were corrupt beyond any usability.
on 14 July 2014