4.0 out of 5 stars Lara's first adventure
Published 15 months ago by Tommy_99

2.0 out of 5 stars Damaged box...
Published 5 months ago by Caitlin

4.0 out of 5 stars Lara's first adventure, 13 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Tomb Raider Definitive Edition - Limited Digipack Version (PS4) (Video Game)
I have never been a big fan of the Tomb Raider series, but I decided to give this one a go on PS4. This is where it all begins, it's Lara's first nightmarish adventure. The game borrows a lot from the Uncharted series, but that can't be bad, can it? Anyway, the tone of the game is pretty dark, it's not a happy story. The gameplay is awesome, it all feels very natural and the game looks gorgeous.
Highly recommended!

4.0 out of 5 stars animal, 3 Feb. 2014
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
Nice game. Loved it ON PS3, even Prettier on PS4. Enjoyed it even more after I'd completed 20% and it crashed corrupting my game save meaning I have the "Pleasure" of starting all over again... YAY!!!
Which was after the update patch to stop corrupt game saves, crashes and performance improvements.

5.0 out of 5 stars good game, 15 Mar. 2014
Arinze Arimah - See all my reviews
having this game on ps3 I can clearly see the difference between the ps3 version and the ps4 version lara has been reskined giving her an improved hair and hair physics the background has been improved and the lighting and with the smooth 6o frames per second at 1080p they game runs very sooth surprisingly and never seem to dip below 45 frames I will recommend this game

good nice action games with lots of oh s*** moments

5.0 out of 5 stars best game played on ps4, 25 Feb. 2014
Rubnawaz Khan "rab" (Birmingham UK) - See all my reviews
Brilliant game must have.one of the best tomb raider games I have played.visuals on ps4 are stunning.graphics and controls are superb.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 24 Feb. 2014
The game is nothing like CoD, for a start it is third person. I have never played tomb raider before but was pleased to hear Brit accents in there for a change.
The archery feels very satisfying, I'm not so great at the frantic shooting but thankfully the game saves are frequent. The puzzles are good also. And when you do complete the story (even before) you can travel back to previous areas for all the hidden items.
As has been said the graphics look stunning, a game fit for the ps4. EA take note.

2.0 out of 5 stars Damaged box..., 19 Dec. 2014
Obviously, as game is used, I was expecting a little wear and tear however the case was in bad condition. It had sticker remains stuck on the front and the plastic on the front of the case was ripped. I would have expected better but as this was for a Christmas present I do did not have the time to send it back. I'm going to have to buy a new plain empty box to replace this damaged one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Game!, 24 Feb. 2014
Brilliant brilliant game! The graphics are a step up from previous gen ever so slightly, but the game itself is incredibly well made. Bring on the next in the series!

5.0 out of 5 stars Tomb Raider upgraded., 23 Feb. 2014
I was nice to see Lara back in action and on a new generation of consoles. On the PS4 I have to say the game at times looked absolutely breath taking. Some real moment where I paused just to look at the scenery.

The story was a lot stronger than some of the previous Tomb Raiders and see how Lara first got into the business is a lot of fun.

It's nice to see that they've concentrated on putting a coherent game together rather than trying to throw everything at it including the kitchen sink and failing on all levels.

I looks fantastic, it plays fantastic, you can guess what I think this game is!

Well worth the £40 I paid for this addition, the artwork is stunning.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really fun, 27 Jun. 2014
D. Chippendale (Kent) - See all my reviews
Really enjoyed this game. I finished it. Not many games I buy these days get that treatment. It's lots of fun and challenging without being a grind. Give it a go

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful., 1 May 2014
I confess that I gave this game a miss when it came out on PS3. However I thought I'd give it a go and I'm glad I did. I may have missed out playing it soon but I must say after comparing it to the PS3 version I got for free with the playstation plus, this is certainly a wonderful revamp and looks amazing.

Tomb Raider Definitive Edition - Limited Digipack Version (PS4)