Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£5.99

on 21 February 2014
Couldnt wait to get this, heard it performed live recently at Jame's gigs, buy it. go to see him before he gets so big that you cant get tickets for big arena gigs.
on 1 March 2014
If you liked his last album, you'll love this one too. Great voice. Great lyrics. Great music. What more do you want.
on 25 February 2015
Mesmerising <3
on 29 January 2014
saw him last night live and the songs off this were incredible. I'm still a bigger fan of his first album, with gems like We Don't Eat and If I Had a Boat but I really love this. So good!!
on 30 April 2014
Brilliant album. It is really captivating and enchanting. Not great background music because once it grabs your attention, and there are plenty of hooks to do that, it will not let go.
on 2 December 2014
Excellent thanks
on 29 January 2014
This is a beautiful album, one of the best records I've heard in a long time, it has been on repeat for about three days now!
on 28 April 2014
Great new album from James Vincent McMorrow, thoroughly enjoyed listening to it. Very similar in style to his previous one.
on 2 May 2014
Interesting change of direction here. If I hadn't looked at the CD cover I might have mistaken it for James Blake...
on 1 February 2015