5.0 out of 5 stars Love them!
I was looking for simple, black ankle boots. Apparentely they are not in fashion as I could not find any on the highstreet? Found these and was pleasantely surprised when they were delivered! They fit perfectly, are really comfy and stylish too. Happy customer.
Published 4 months ago by Dutch Bird

2.0 out of 5 stars Not UK 7 size as advertised
I am having to return these boots from republic of Ireland as they are too small despite ordering what i expected to be a UK 7. I have been a UK 7 for 50 years! These boots are in fact a EU 40.(on the box they are marked as UK 7) If I had known I would have ordered a EU 41.
Published 9 days ago by Lyndz

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them!, 26 April 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT!, 11 Jun 2014
I have been looking for Spring shoes for over 1 year and finally found these amazing Fly.

The color is cool (I chose the dark red), the shape is cool and the material really soft and comfy

I am usually a size 5 but always seem to go down a size when buying Fly. I did buy size 4 and they fit nicely (although slightly tighter than my previous boots).

If you like them on the pics you will love them as they look even better in reality than they do in the pics.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 24 July 2014
Lovely soft comfortable boots, not worn them yet, but when I tried them on they were very soft and comfortable, would have liked the other colour but unfortunately they were sold out, but when the weather is a bit cooler I will look forward to wearing them

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes!!!, 16 July 2014
This shoes are better than i expected, i wear size 5 and i bought size 5, they fit perfect. The leather is very soft and easy to wear , the color is so sweet, they look better than the picture. I recommend them with confidence.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple and comfy!, 18 July 2014
I bought the black leather ones. Extremely comfortable, very simple and nice ankle boots. True size. Feels like slippers. Love it! Love it!

2.0 out of 5 stars Not UK 7 size as advertised, 7 Sep 2014
Having said that they are a pretty looking pair of boots although very expensive. They were delivered promptly by super saver and i hope the return goes as smoothly!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful boot, 4 Aug 2014
Lovely fit and the leather is so soft, great colour and as you expect of Fly, very well made, can't wait to wear them.

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE FLY BOOTS AND SANDLES THEY ARE ALWAYS SO COMFORTABLE ..., 8 Sep 2014
I LOVE FLY BOOTS AND SANDLES THEY ARE ALWAYS SO COMFORTABLE AND THESE
DON'T DISSAPOINT THEY ARE GOOD, THANK YOU

5.0 out of 5 stars good quality and comfortable shoes, 13 Aug 2014
Product as described, lovely, good quality and comfortable shoes, fast & professional delivery.

4.0 out of 5 stars pleasant, 26 Aug 2014
the boots fit well, however I would have liked them a little bit sturdier - I like the colour.