4.0 out of 5 stars Court shoes
These are very nice shoes. Not quite true to colour as to me they looked more blue (as the name "Indigo" suggests) when in fact the leather upper is a definite grey! This might influence your decision when considering a purchase as it depends what you might want to wear them with.
Comfortable to wear, look smart. Would recommend.
Published 4 months ago by Mrs. A. M. Dunley

3.0 out of 5 stars Large size
The speedy is on the large size so suggest half sizes would be good to offer, although can put an insole in, which is what I had to do. I do think the description should mention fit?
Apart from that, shoes are versatile and can bow worn I with various casual outfits and suitable for all seasons.
Published 6 months ago by Chris Taylor

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Court shoes, 12 Jun 2014
Comfortable to wear, look smart. Would recommend.

3.0 out of 5 stars Large size, 23 April 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Original design but big fit, 6 Sep 2014
Am really pleased with the look of these court shoes. I bought them in yellow and it's a great rich yellow super for adding a dash of colour to an otherwise traditional look. Go great with a navy blue outfit and also with beige because of the beige bit at the heel end. Am potentially completely satisfied but unfortunately they are a little too big (for my size 40 / 7 feet) Have kept them though and tried them out one day at work and they were really slipping off my feet and rubbing at the front by the end of the day but I will persist and add something to grip the heel at the back. Aware that I could probably have fitted into a 6, but didn't want to take the risk.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fly, 27 July 2014
This review is from: Fly London Women's Bent Court Shoes (Shoes)
Lovely shoes, not disappointed. I put that they fitted as expected because I've had fly shoes before and they've been generous. Lovely leather and colour. Would recommend.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 26 Aug 2014
I'm a huge Fly fan, due to comfort as much as looks. These are much narrower than any previous purchases (I'm a 6.5 so usually take a 6 in Fly) although fine lengthwise.
The heel has a hard plastic cap which is slippery on hard floors, rather than the normal rubber sole, probably because it is narrower than my other styles.
Great colour and do look good

4.0 out of 5 stars I love these shoes, 23 July 2014
I love these shoes! So comfy and looks good. Bit big but i can live with that! Very happy with my shoes.

4.0 out of 5 stars Delighted wih the great price, 10 Aug 2014
This review is from: Fly London Women's Bent Court Shoes (Shoes)
These are gorgeous shoes, I have wide feet and they fit no problem. The design at the heel is odd as there seems to be extra space but if they stretch out a heel grip would fix it. The wedge heel is quite thin but substantial. Delighted wih the great price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish and very comfortable, 17 July 2014
After having read the reviews I decided to go one size smaller (I am a size 4) and it fits absolutely perfectly. I love these shoes, they are very comfortable and I get many complements when I wear them.

5.0 out of 5 stars comfy, 24 Jun 2014
Wendy (Camberley, Surrey United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Nice leather, green flash on back interesting. Perfect fit, worn for first time and no issues. As usual with Fly

4.0 out of 5 stars Love design but too big on the heel for me!, 9 Sep 2014
This review is from: Fly London Women's Bent Court Shoes (Shoes)
Love the design of the shoe and but unfortunately the size 7/40 was too big on the heel and did not hug mine to stay on.
I already have several pair of fly shoes/boots so returned these and ordered the 'brid' shoes and they are perfect!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›