5.0 out of 5 stars Brillant Shoes!
I have a big problem with finding shoes that are both comfortable and stylish but guess what these Fly London fit the bill on both counts!! They are sooooooooooooo comfortable I could think I was wearing slippers! Just love these shoes and shoe sze is as stated, no awful surprises. Would recommend these shoes to anyone, no matter what age or size. Brilliant!!
Published 12 months ago by Carol Aitken

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit disappointed
Published 11 months ago by Eadaoin

5.0 out of 5 stars Brillant Shoes!, 21 Jun. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes, 25 April 2014
I was affraid that those shoes might be too tight because I have relatively wide feet, but they fit excellent. Perfect shoes, worth every penny!

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit disappointed, 24 July 2014
Eadaoin (Belfast, Antrim United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I read these reviews and noticed that many people referred to the shoes being a large fit and others saying that they have stretched. I ordered my normal size and they felt perfect. I wore them around the house and they became too big. I put insoles in and they seemed fine again. Then the heels started slipping and they were very uncomfortable. I put heel grips in and hopefully they will last. I'm very disappointed as the shoes look gorgeous and are comfortable but this is surely some form of flaw.

2.0 out of 5 stars Beware of sizing, 12 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Fly London Yeo Perf, Women's Court Shoes (Shoes)
I am a UK size 4
After one week of wearing, shoe became very loose and approx 1 size bigger
Disappointed as about to order a size 3 to find price increase

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice shoes, 22 Jun. 2014
My second pair of fly shoes. The first was a size 5 and were a bit snug but are fine. These are a much bigger 5 and I needed an insole xx Mrs B

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful shoe but too tight., 1 Mar. 2014
I chose the grey/ black patent size 8 and they looked gorgeous but they were too tight and pinched at my toes when I tried them on, so unfortunately I had to return them. I usually have to buy shoes between a UK size 8 or 9 and have a pair of Yedi Perf size 8 which fit perfectly.

4.0 out of 5 stars Hugely oversized, so I returned, 18 Sept. 2014
J. Edwards "Bright bird" (Norfolk, UK) - See all my reviews
I normally take a size 6. In Fly London, I usually take a size 7. I ordered 2 pairs: Yeo perf sandals in size 7 (too tight, but now stretched to fit) and these ones in size 6 (Massive - like boats) Sadly, I have to return these really beautiful and well-made shoes. At this price, I would have been over the moon if they had fitted.

When will Fly London get to grips with this very poor sizing issue? They are such gorgeous shoes (I own 10 pairs) but it is pot luck whether they will come up anywhere near your usual size.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Colours, 24 Jun. 2014
Surrey Boomer (Camberley, Surrey United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Great! Already had the black and beige patent pair had to have these as well. Wonderful comfort and not boring

4.0 out of 5 stars so I was pleased indeed. The last two pair of fly shoes ..., 15 Jun. 2015
They arrived on time, so I was pleased indeed. The last two pair of fly shoes have been exactly the same model just different colours and they had that little dip cut out on the front this must have made a difference as this pair are not shaped the same on the apron part of the shoe they are cut round so I have found them a little tight on the fleshy top part of my foot which sometimes swells (hence the size 41 to accomodate this left foot swelling) I get most of the time now and more so because I am out in the heat here. I shall persevere with them because they will be fine in the U.K. When I return in early September . I certainly hope so.

1.0 out of 5 stars Why London Fly is popular?, 8 Sept. 2014
I tried to buy a pair of London Fly shoes again after a couple of years. Disappointed. I do not understand why these shoes get high marks from other people. Bad quality and too high at the ankles.

Fly London Yeo Perf, Women's Court Shoes