5.0 out of 5 stars Yuma Sandals in Peacock
Published 7 months ago by RugbyCat

3.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful shoes but the ankle straps were too large
I got these shoes for my daughter who really liked them, but unfortunately the ankle straps have been too large for her and we had to return them. Still they look good and they are comfortable, so I give them the 3 stars that I think they deserve.
Published 9 months ago by Amazon Customer

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Yuma Sandals in Peacock, 26 July 2014
Sassy, comfortable, I wear them to work where I can trot up & down the corridor no problem in these sandals. Open enough to breathe but fitted enough to support the foot which many fashion sandals do not. They are just about perfect size, I normally wear a Eu42/UK8, they sent size 41 as a 'UK8' but they are plenty long enough in the foot, unlike previous reviewers my feet do not hang off the back, I actually think these fit better than my Fly shoes do! It is not obvious from the photo but they do not fasten with a buckle (this is for show only) but with Velcro. I initially worried that this would prevent them from fitting my (very!) slender ankles but in fact this is not a problem, the overlap of Velcro is sufficient for them to still sit well enough at the ankle whilst still allowing enough but not too much movement for walking purposes. Lush colour, matches well with many outfits but can also be worn as a fashion statement with black & white for instance. Wow factor achieved!

3.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful shoes but the ankle straps were too large, 12 May 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars disappointing, 4 Jun. 2014
Nice enough sandals, but a weird fit. Footbed the right length, but strap over the toes is very tight, to the point I could not have possibly worn them. Not a problem I have had before, so they have been returned

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these sandals..., 5 Aug. 2014
Comfy, good quality & perfect sizing as usual for Fly shoes. However, the velcro fastening is a bit odd as it stops too soon (i.e. doesn't cover enough of the straps), and you would have to have very large ankles for it to adhere properly along itself. It does seem to be working for me at the moment as the velcro is quite strong but I would need to see how long this lasts. Other Fly footwear I have has velcro fastenings but the positioning has been better thought out.

2.0 out of 5 stars too tight, 14 July 2014
I chose them because I know the brand and I have bought many Fly London shoes in the past. Always size 40. These sandals are toot tight and small. Be careful when you order then, maybe order one extra size!

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 4 July 2014
Sandals is comfortable, like it very muc.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best shoes ever, 2 July 2014
Very comfy as well as look really good

2.0 out of 5 stars Awful fit, 13 Aug. 2014
S. Adds (Surrey) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fly London Women's Yuma Fashion Sandals (Shoes)
As previous reviews have said they are way too tight. I ignored this as I'd class myself as having normal to slim width feet. So tight I couldn't actually get my feet into them, very disappointing :( peacock colour was fab tho

3.0 out of 5 stars Too narrow!, 12 Aug. 2014
I was really pleased when these sandals arrived because they are really beautiful. Unfortunately, I had to return them because they were far too narrow at the front - I couldn't get my foot in. So disappointed!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these shoes, 20 July 2014
I have had so many positive comments about these shoes. Plus really comfy. Only one small thing they fasten with Velcro the buckle is just for show, this makes me think that they might be knock offs.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›