5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous Flys!
Published 7 months ago by Fly addict!

1.0 out of 5 stars Not a good fit or those with wide feet
Having read the reviews, I was expecting these to be shoes to be suitable for a wider fitting. Unfortunately, they were too narrow.
Published 7 months ago by Saunj

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous Flys!, 25 July 2014
Lovely shoes! Already have them in mushroom and fancied the Devil Red when i saw them amd they were reduced! The colour is an orangey red, but that is what it looks like in pictures and was what i was wanting, but goid to note in case you are looking for a strong red colour. As ever, very comfortable from the get go - i would be lost without my Flys!! Everyone always comments on the lovely colours though my husband has started counting all my Fly boxes in the wardrobe which will continue to grow!! Love them!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty shoes!, 1 July 2014
I really love these shoes They seem a little small for a 7 but do stretch a bit with wear. They are now comfortable and are very pretty.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not a good fit or those with wide feet, 4 July 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoe., 27 Jun. 2014
Lovely smart shoe for all day comfort. I bought the mushroom but will be back to check out the other colours. highly recomend

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them!, 6 Aug. 2014
I bought these expecting them to be small as so many reviews suggest they are, but they're a perfect fit! I'm a standard size five with a wide fitting and they fit like a glove. Very comfortable wedge heel and beautifully soft leather. I went for this colour - I'll be honest - because it was the cheapest, and it was really a curiosity purchase, but the colour is a lovely peachy gold shimmer perfect for summer and winter. My other worry with Fly London was that they might look a bit grannyish but I was wrong again! Great with skinny jeans and a jacket, really depends how you style them. I just need a few more colours and styles now!

5.0 out of 5 stars it looks exactly like the picture, 25 April 2014
I'm walking on air! Very comfortable especially as I'm wide footed. It looks exactly like the picture. Great clour too

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have pair of sandals, 5 April 2014
Wearing Fly shoes is like walking on air. I only discovered this brand this year and i already have 5 pairs. This particular sandal brings comfort and style together. Well worth the money a treat for your feet.

2.0 out of 5 stars What has happened to Fly's sizing, 10 Oct. 2014
I have been a big of Fly shoes for years, owning at least four pairs. Sadly their sizing has gone a bit haywire of late. I ordered these and another pair, different style, at the same time. Both size 5, these came up too big the others too small, All my others are 5s and fit just fine.
Aside from the size, they are not really devil red. Red is a bit generous too, they are more a reddish terracotta. Such a shame as they are a nice design. Come on Fly, get a grip.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as comfortable as my other Fly shoes, 20 Aug. 2014
As I had already purchased a brown pair and loved them I thought I would get the same shoe in black for work. One shoe fits perfectly and I feel comfortable walking with this shoe on for the whole day. The other feels quite a bit tighter in a couple of places on my foot. I have really tried persevering with this but have had to stop wearing them for work; shame really as the other shoe is so comfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Style and comfort, 25 Aug. 2014
I have recently bought two different pairs of boots by this manufacturer. They are wonderful, great fit and don't rub my feet like so many other new shoes. These gorgeous shoes are no exception. I walked around in them all day, the first day I got them and they were brilliant. Will go with anything very pretty gold finish on the leather and I am delighted with them.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›