5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes
Had these shoes recemmended for being comfortable and they are. I do have difficulty finding comfortable shoes for my feet so am delighted
Published 10 months ago by FREDDIEM

2.0 out of 5 stars Sizing Issues
Published 6 months ago by Kelly

2.0 out of 5 stars Sizing Issues, 1 Sept. 2014
The reviews were mixed but I decided to opt for my actual size 38. When they arrived they were too large, so I ordered a size smaller, but the 37 were too tight, so I returned these. I bought insoles to use with the size 38 but they are still too large and slip off the back of my feet. They are gorgeous shoes and Fly are always comfortable but these are way too large and as they are slip on's this is a problem. They would also look silly with socks, so that wont help!! I have only worn them once since I bough them and now it's too late to return them!! What a shame!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes, 4 May 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars good fit for wide foot, 2 July 2014
Well made,good fit for wide foot.
Bit heavy for summer but nice shoe at good price.

2.0 out of 5 stars Great shoe, pity they were too big!, 23 Jun. 2014
A. Cunningham "Unknown" (Bakers Retreat) - See all my reviews
How disappointing. These shoes are really lovely, but unfortunately too big and had to go back. Pity Fly London don't do half sizes!

5.0 out of 5 stars fashion edge, 7 April 2014
This review is from: Fly London Women's Yoko Perf Wedge Heels (Shoes)
love my fly. very comfy whilst still fashionable. this is now my seconf pair from this brand and i'm sure will not be the last. keep doing what you are doing fly :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Fly London shoes, 18 Jun. 2014
I love these shoes, however I was recommended to buy a shoe size smaller than I usually wear as the sizing is big and they are very tight. However my friend has many pairs and has assured me that after a few weeks the leather will stretch. Apart from this they are the most comfortable shoes I have every worn, and get a lot of attention when I'm out !

5.0 out of 5 stars Funky Fly Yoko Perf shoes, 7 Jun. 2014
FABULOUS! Exactly the colour I needed to match an outfit, but actually they match half my wardrobe. Fit is SOOOOOOOO comfy, have worn them for work 3 days last week, where they were much admired by all & sundry. Make me feel a million dollars! Will look out for more of the same in other colours (that match the rest of my wardrobe). ;-)

5.0 out of 5 stars wife loves 'Fly London' shoes, 10 July 2014
Excellent, wife loves these shoes. Really well made. All well packaged. Arrived really quickly. Thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars So comfy! Love them, 19 Jun. 2014
These are my third pair of Fly London wedges. I am a size 7 and the 7's fit perfectly for me. So comfy you can wear them all day. I bought a muted colour this time as they will go with more stuff but much prefer the more vibrant colours!

3.0 out of 5 stars Pity about Fly London sizes, 3 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Fly London Women's Yoko Perf Wedge Heels (Shoes)
Bought two pairs of this particular type shoe in different colours. Delighted with them in beginning (hence purchase of second pair!!) Unfortunately both pairs are now too big and slip off very easily even with insoles. Disappointing as they look nice and are good with straight jeans.

Fly London Women's Yoko Perf Wedge Heels