4.0 out of 5 stars Really comfortable and look good!
Published 11 months ago by KitKing

2.0 out of 5 stars problem with height of slingback strap
Fellow purchasers - be wary of slingback straps - they tend to be set too low and so keep slipping off my heel. Unfortunately I didn't find this out until I walked around wearing them, outside the house, so now I'm stuck with them. The strap has an adjustable velcro strip but this doesn't help raise the height, just the length of the shoe, which is fine...
Published 9 months ago by Joanna Day

2.0 out of 5 stars problem with height of slingback strap, 5 Aug. 2014

Apart from that these shoes are lovely. Pity I can't ever wear them and I've wasted the money

4.0 out of 5 stars Really comfortable and look good!, 5 Jun. 2014
I bought a pair of Fly shoes last summer and couldn't believe how much I wore them...I'm expecting these to be the same. I like the comfort factor but want shoes that look fashionable and give me a bit of height - these do both. My only negative comment would be that the colour is more 'mustard' than the colour on the web would imply...but I like it anyway so am keeping the shoes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fly away with these shoes, 8 Jun. 2014
This is my second pair of Fly shoes. I can wear them the whole day and without any pain or discomfort. I wished they were a bit cheaper though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really comfortable, stylish sandals, 12 July 2014
I love these sandals. Comfort is the key here and they really are. I walk quite a bit and want shoes that I can wear all day but that still look stylish and these fit the bill perfectly. Pricey but I think these will last a long time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fly shoes, 1 July 2014
very comfortable just like the fly boots
have got so many friends buying this make as you have the bit of height without loosing the comfort.
lovely and comfortable wore them from the start without any discomfort
if you like the style and comfort a definate must have

5.0 out of 5 stars sandals, 29 May 2014
Very comfortable shoes or sandals, look amazing, right size.i do not what more I can say, ok ok ok ok

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent looking and comfort, 16 Jun. 2014
This is my favorite brand in shoes - high quality, resonable prices and perfectly fit. This is the third model of Fly shoes I have, and will buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab!, 12 Aug. 2014
Great sandals, instantly very comfortable and could walk all day in them. Chose the green pair as I thought they were excellent value for money. Now plotting a second pair in a different colour. Very pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful slingbacks, 2 July 2014
Absolutely lovely shoes - am very pleased as the leather is so soft and the colour as in the picture. I love Fly shoes!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely shoes. Would recommend., 30 Jun. 2014
This is the first pair of Fly shoes I bought. Read all the reviews & made a decision. Love the soft leather & shape.