5.0 out of 5 stars buy a size smaller
fantastic sandals, I usually take a size 7 but when they arrived they were a bit big, returned them to Amazon and ordered a size 6 - perfect! Good quality as usual from Fly. Just a shame that when I placed my original order they were on offer so I ended up paying full price [more than £10.00 more] for the replacement sandals.
Published 11 months ago by jocelyn hunt

1.0 out of 5 stars complete waste of money!
Published 10 months ago by Nikki

1.0 out of 5 stars complete waste of money!, 16 July 2014
These sandals were exactly what I wanted. They looked great, fitted perfectly and were very comfortable............for 2 weeks!! Unfortunetely, the leather has stretched so much that they have become unwearable. Yep, after 2 weeks , I can't wear them because they are so loose. The buckles at the front and back are adjustable and when the sandals arrived they are both set to the 2nd of 3 holes. They fitted perfectly at this setting but after a few days, the leather had stretched and I had to adjust both buckles to the remaining tightest hole at the back and front which does take away from the look of the sandal. Now, after only two weeks, the leather has stretched again and I can't keep them on my feet. There is no further adjustment to the straps so that's it.....useless! Waste of money!!

5.0 out of 5 stars buy a size smaller, 5 Jun. 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Happy to recommend them, 11 Aug. 2014
I read many reviews before purchasing these but took my chances. My feet can be either size 5 or 6, and 5 in these work fine. I can understand that the buckle could dig into the small bones on the top of your foot, but actually I am finding them perfectly comfortable. The slingback has loosened as others said they would, and I have tightened them to the tightest setting. If they loosen more I will just take a belt-puncher to tighten them further. I have average sized feet in terms of width, not narrow, just fairly normal I think. I find them very comfortable, and as a casual sandal I think they are very flattering. The 'aqua' colour is very much green - there is no blue hue as they look on the screen or as the name may imply. But overall I am very happy to recommend them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy a smaller size, 3 July 2014
This review is from: Fly London Tram, Women's Wedge Heel Sandals (Shoes)
After reading many reviews I take a 4 normally but purchased a 3 and it is true they are a big shoe they fit lovely I have other fly sandals which are true to size so was a little worried but not a problem go down a size. Lovely colour and cheaper than most fly stockists on the high street. Not sure about the buckle but doesnt appear to rub on my toes would say maybe its that the shoes are too big why they are rubbing any how Im very happy with them

1.0 out of 5 stars Fly sandals, 23 Jun. 2014
Lovely sandals but very large even on smallest adjustment. Very disappointed regretfully sending them back, think they should be sold specifically for wide feet

2.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous shoes BUT..., 12 May 2014
I loved these shoes, they flattered my feet and I was so disappointed when the buckle on the top really hurt when walking.

3.0 out of 5 stars simple, but design fault, 21 Jun. 2014
Very lovely shoe concept, I like the simplicity, and being a fan of the "buckle" I ignored a previous review, but then found same problem - the buckle over the toes is so large that it rubs your toes when you walk :( Had to return, sadly. Will try the "Tori" model, which has a rectangular buckle, rather than this round buckle, and see if that is any better.

3.0 out of 5 stars Shoes, 13 May 2014
I'm usually size 5 and these were a little big . Also label on bottom of shoe may rub . Great style & colour

4.0 out of 5 stars So soft and comfy., 10 Aug. 2014
Arrived 2 days earlier than expected, great service Amazon. The leather on these shoes is very soft which makes them very comfy but it does stretch and the weight of the sole unit means they have a tendency to slop, so only 4 stars, but they are such beautiful shoes which look lovely on and fit well so I will be keeping them. I'm not sure I would want to walk miles in them though and if they continue to stretch....... it might mean a trip to the cobblers for and extra eyelet on the heel strap! I did not find the buckle over the toes to be a problem.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor fit !, 19 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Fly London Tram, Women's Wedge Heel Sandals (Shoes)
Lovely looking sandals but totally unwearable : buckle digs into your foot & they simply don't stay on your feet (just slip off , even though they are the right size - just down to poor design)......

Fly London Tram, Women's Wedge Heel Sandals