5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent all rounder
I absoloutely recommend this to anyone. It is bigger than the picture looks and is great for the gym, or for a weekend away. Lots of little handy pockets and the zopped area for your trainers / shoes is excellent especially if your shoes are dirty as it keeps them seperate from all your other bits. I use this bag all the time.
Published on 24 Aug 2011 by smiler

3.0 out of 5 stars pretty bag
Bought as a gift.The bag is absolutely fine but is much bigger than expected and is not fir for the quick trip to excercise class - more a full day with gymn and swim type of thing.
Published 14 months ago by Mrs. H. P. Ingham

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent all rounder, 24 Aug 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars great bag, 16 Oct 2010
Samantha Harbourne "red rose" (middlesbrough uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Head Orchid Holdall (Luggage)
great bag nice and big and even has a pocket to put wet thing in to keep them separate

5.0 out of 5 stars The Perfect Bag!, 9 Nov 2012
This review is from: Head Orchid Holdall (Luggage)
I love the look of the bag, it looks really colourful. It's roomy, with lots of pockets and I especially love the big inside pocket for keeping wet stuff or dirty trainers away from the rest of your things. There are carrying handles as well as a padded shoulder strap, so perfect for everyone. I can't say anything negative as even the price is reasonable.

3.0 out of 5 stars pretty bag, 14 Aug 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Had one bought for a gift., 27 April 2013
This review is from: Head Orchid Holdall (Luggage)
My daughter bought me 1 for a gift ansd loved it so I bought her one. The stitching on the holdall wasnt finished very well but returned it no problem and got replacement in 24 hours, so was really pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely big bag, 9 Dec 2012
This review is from: Head Orchid Holdall (Luggage)
It's exactly what I wanted as its big and roomy, fits all my gym items and towel etc in, and looks good too. As other reviewers have said, it's bigger than the average sports bag, but when you go straight to the gym from work, you need somewhere to fit your work clothes, boots etc, and nothing gets screwed up as there is plenty of room.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 3 May 2012
Ms. P. Wilkinson (South Shields, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Head Orchid Holdall (Luggage)
Bought this for going to the pool it's massive I can get everything in even my teaching folders! Nice design too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bag, 31 Aug 2014
Basement Cat (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Head Orchid Holdall (Sports)
Really pleased with this bag. It is quite large, as other people have said, and this did put me off ordering it for a while. It fits into the lockers at the gym and swimming pool, and that's all that matters really. Plenty off room for a change of clothes, shoes etc, as well as somewhere to put your purse and phone as well.
There is a large main compartment, with a small pocket at the bottom back to keep things small things separately from the main body. There's a mesh pocket on one end, with a pocket for wet or damp things on the other. There is a zipped pocket which runs along the front, which also has divides in it for smaller items. I keep my purse, phone and keys in here, as well as any other items that I want close to hand, rather than spend a lot of time rooting through the main compartment.
This is a great bag, which not only looks good, but is very practical too.

3.0 out of 5 stars Bigger that I thought it would be., 11 Jan 2014
This review is from: Head Orchid Holdall (Luggage)
I love the design and colours. Quick delivery, but it's huge!! A lot bigger than it looks on the picture.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!, 25 Jun 2014
This review is from: Head Orchid Holdall (Sports)
I use this bag for racket ball and it's great. I can get my shoes in the bottom section which keeps them separate from everything else and it's big enough to get my racket in without the handle sticking out. I can get all my gear, toiletries and towel in as well as another change of clothes. This is the best sports bag I've had in years. :) :)

Head Orchid Holdall