5.0 out of 5 stars GPO Stylo Record Player
Had one for two weeks now. It is very good. If you want a better quality of sound add a couple of speakers. The unit is well designed,compact and it is excellent value for money.
Published 7 months ago by J. M. Innes

3.0 out of 5 stars good not perfect
For the price it is great. I mean its a record player and plays records, win win. Only issue is occasionally on certain records it seems to struggle to turn it at the proper speed to you get some distortion. It is fairly rare but still too common to ignore
Published 5 months ago by Edward D

5.0 out of 5 stars GPO Stylo Record Player, 23 May 2014
J. M. Innes "Burnett" (UK) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Retro style turntable, 29 May 2014
This review is from: GPO Stylo 3 Speed Stand Alone Turntable with Built In Speakers - Red (Electronics)
I bought this to play my old vinyl LPs on and it is great. No hassle to set up and use. I originally reviewed the product after purchase and said that the lid was damaged and that I could not be bothered to send it back as it was not essential. To my surprise a few days after that review a replacement cover arrived and I did not even ask for one! That is what I call excellent customer service; wish more companies would do the same.
Good value for money product and I love listening to the crackles of the vinyl; takes me back to my youth!

5.0 out of 5 stars good buy, 19 May 2014
I bought this for my dad,he was really pleased with it ,pretty good sound ,good value for money,looks good aswel.

3.0 out of 5 stars good not perfect, 10 July 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase, 5 July 2014
S. A. Cross - See all my reviews
Great purchase, exactly what I wanted. Mixing vintage with a modern look. Love it! Would recommend this product

5.0 out of 5 stars How cool is this product!!, 21 Jan 2014
My parents have a vast record collection of classic vinyl and always kept saying how they miss listening to them on a weekend. I purchased this lovely compact little unit for a gift, it plays all the speed 33/45/ and 78's which is fantastic.they love the retro style, cool LED indicator and fantastic sound from the two speakers. Probably the best gift purchase for a long time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for my parents friend and she loves it. ..., 12 July 2014
Bought for my parents friend and she loves it. She is not into the latest technology cd players etc and still has all her old lps. The record player is compact so can sit anywhere she wants it. she has had it for a couple of months now and still loves it and still going strong. Thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic!, 28 Oct 2014
I bought this for my dads birthday and he is super happy with it!
The sound quality is great for built in speakers and as it is so light he loves that he can move it from room to room and even take it outside to listen to his old records.
I highly recommend this product as even though you could get better quality sound you would have to spend a lot more and this product is just great for its price.

2.0 out of 5 stars It just-ju-jus- keeps skipping-ing., 6 Oct 2014
It's decent to an extent. It's good that it has the option to plug in external speakers. But the way this player is built can result in it skipping constantly all over the place over both old and new records, despite if the records are in perfect condition. Case in point, I purchased a brand new vinyl recently and it was still persistent in skipping. This happens often with most vinyls in my experience. If this is a problem with the needle, then there should have really been more care taken with either its development or its shipping.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value record player, 29 Jan 2014
I needed something simple to use as a gift for my Nan to play her old vinyl collection on.

She loves it!

Built-in speakers mean we don't have to hook it up to a proper stereo, but there is an aux jack to allow us to do that if needed.