5.0 out of 5 stars Best pram ever
Published 11 months ago by Jozi

2.0 out of 5 stars not very impressed!!!!
Published 4 months ago by Nichola Evans

5.0 out of 5 stars Best pram ever, 28 May 2014
I absolutely love this pram! Been using it for 4 months now and it's comfortable, easy to clean, steers amazingly, efficient, easy to fold and as I said I love it. I don't have any negatives about it actually and I love the 4 year guarantee that it comes with. It's very unique and turns a lot of heads (in a positive way). Our little man will grow up as a right little geek with his dad and this is the only pram that is likely to excite your partner as much as yourself.

This pram could not be more user friendly and with all the little pieces that come with it, what's not to love? A cheap price as prams are concerned and if in the unlikely event that it doesn't fit in your boot once it is folded down, it takes but two seconds to take off the wheels. The only thing I have found is that the breaks are quite stiff but my cousin has a Yo! and she said that they loosen up over time. x Definitely a recommended buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish, practical and easy to use., 9 Nov. 2014
We have been using our Cosatto Yo for over 5 months now and it is a really lovely pushchair. It's very stylish (we have the Zowee) and looks fantastic. It certainly isn't boring!

We recently took our Cosatto Yo on holiday to Turkey and it was brilliant. It was very easy to use in the airport, easy to fold up (umbrella fold) and is quite compact. It's really lightweight to carry and transport.

Although it has two handles, it's great to push. The front swivel wheels are removable so ideal for storing in tight spaces such as a car boot.

The safety harness is effective and the chest pads are a great addition to protect little ones.

My 21 month old Son has been using the Yo for 5 months now and we love it. It's obviously comfortable for him to sit in as he often falls asleep in it. The reclining seat is great and the pushchair even comes with a footmuff, raincover and matching changing bag. What more could you want. We love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely stroller, 22 Jan. 2014
Great stroller for my 10 month old daughter, decent size she'll be able to fit in it for a long time, easy to assemble, lovely to push, only downside is handles dont adjust so not great if your tall im 5ft5 and im ok any taller and id have backache, overall id buy this again its so pretty :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 22 Nov. 2014
I brought this buggy to replace a Silvercross which I've been extremely disappointed with. Needless to say I was more than cautious with this purchase and gave it a lot of thought.

This buggy is brilliant! Worth every penny. It's light and easy too push. Folds easily and baby looks snug in it. My daughter is 5 months old and it's perfect for her. It also looks great and all the materials and construction look great quality. I cannot praise the design and style enough.

I read this buggy is not for off roading in one review but I don't think it's terribly bad on bumpy surfaces, though you are aware of them! The only bad thing design wise I found was the clip that holds the buggy when folded goes inside the chassis if you don't make sure it's pulled outwards when you fold it which I'm sure will irritate me at some point.

Size wise I was surprised that this buggy a still quite long folded but it actually fit in the boot of a Yaris without taking the wheels off.

I just think this is a brilliant quality and great looking buggy. Worth the money. I'd definitely recommend this item and I'm now looking at a car seat from Cosatto too.

2.0 out of 5 stars not very impressed!!!!, 8 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Cosatto Yo! Stroller Special Edition (Monobloom) (Baby Product)
This is a lovely pram to look at but thank goodness for the four year guarantee! Ive had to have replacement front wheels already and rarely use the pram as I work full time so my grandma, who cares for my daugher always uses the spare pram. The pram doesn't seem to sit totally upright and seems as though shes always slouching. My daughter is 16 months and small for her age as she was premature. When seated in it the rear wheels squeak which is annoying and embarrassing when out and about! The changing bag is spacious although this cannot be used on the handles as it makes the squeak worse, therefore has to be placed in the basket. Resulting in no room to put shopping ect. Ive never been totally satisfied with the product. Its very simple to put down as an umbrella fold, although when I put mine down the clip thats used to hold the pram together when folded always gets stuck and doesn't seem to stick out enough, for an easier process. The front wheels also have a tendency to fly off when getting the pram out of the car boot. Like I said nice to look at but not all its made out to be!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 30 Aug. 2014
Love this pushchair not only does it look great but it's lovely to push and easy to steer my daughter is comfortable in it, love the buggy and recommend highly

4.0 out of 5 stars Love the funky look, 8 Sept. 2014
Love the funky look, but have noticed every time I fold it, the hood needs sliding/ clipping back in?? Also my 18 nth old seems to slip down the seat??? He's not the smallest , feels like the back of seat needs to dip slightly at back to keep him in comfy position, love the fact you can remove front wheels so easily for easier fit in the boot of my car, that's a fantastic idea, very light always getting comments on the design

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning pushchair, 21 Oct. 2013
This pushchair is such a head turner. The design is gorgeous and im always getting compliments.
Its lovely to push, unlike most 2 handled pushchairs, you can push this with one hand.
The matching changing bag is lovely too.
Its easy to fold and has a handle on the side for easy carrying.
All in all, best pushchair ive owned and ive had a few in my time

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 23 Oct. 2013
b4-its-2-l8 (London) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I'd been looking to drop down in size from using a Quinny Buzz, which is lovely to push and my infant son finds very comfortable but takes up a lot of space, even when folded. By comparison, the Cosatto Yo! is vastly more practical for day to day travelling around; it's narrower and lighter too but, if you're carrying it instead of pushing, at just under 8kg, it's still quite heavy compared to certain other strollers I've seen.

My son has just turned 2 years old and is quite tall for his age, 96 cm, so it would have been better for him if the footrest was adjustable (as it seems quite small; the rear part of it is level and fabric but only about 2.5" deep, therefore only big enough for his heels, the remaining front part is downward sloping; another 2.5" of fabric followed by 3" of hard plastic - why have it downward sloping?) - as he often sits with one foot on the rest and the other hanging over it (in a kind of laid-back, sprawled posture!) the key thing though is he's still comfortable and, as 'proof of the pudding. . .', when he wants to go out he'll often either sit in the stroller or go into the hallway, get it and push it towards us! (Incidentally, according to the height chart, his height is the average for a 3 year old boy, if that helps as a sizing comparison).

As the stroller has no suspension, another small niggle is the wheels, which are about 6" in diameter with the front ones being lockable though all are removable for storage, could do with being a little thicker and/or softer to help absorb some of the bumps and rough surfaces we travel on (even some of the local pavements are cobbled) but the shaking as the buggy goes over them doesn't seem to bother him, I think the seat acts as an absorber, I wish I could say the same thing for my arms though - it becomes like pushing a pneumatic drill!

The Yo! is also easy to fold; on one side there's a carry handle, on the other there's a plastic clip which loosely but securely catches and holds the buggy in the closed position but I'd prefer it if there were a Velcro belt of some sort to hold the folded buggy together more tightly (at present, I sometimes use a bungee cord, which does the job better than the attached catch).

That might seem like a lot of negative quips but in reality these are the only notable ones (although if you are going to be taking a flight anywhere there are other strollers smaller and lighter weight), everything else about this solidly built stroller is lovely and I'd be happy to recommend it to anyone (with the above provisos, of course).

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 2 Jan. 2015
Really pleased with this pram, very easy to fold down and steer. The style is unique and bold. Overall brilliant product.