5.0 out of 5 stars Best pram ever
Published 14 months ago by Jozi

2.0 out of 5 stars Not Happy!
Not a happy customer, purchased this product less than 2months ago (40days) and already its faulty. It does not fully open and is dangerous for my son to use, i have only used this roughly 10 times, amazon will not let me return this product as its past 30days. So i have emailed Cosatto and now await a reply. Poor design, not safe.
Published 16 months ago by James Anderson

5.0 out of 5 stars Best pram ever, 28 May 2014
I absolutely love this pram! Been using it for 4 months now and it's comfortable, easy to clean, steers amazingly, efficient, easy to fold and as I said I love it. I don't have any negatives about it actually and I love the 4 year guarantee that it comes with. It's very unique and turns a lot of heads (in a positive way). Our little man will grow up as a right little geek with his dad and this is the only pram that is likely to excite your partner as much as yourself.

This pram could not be more user friendly and with all the little pieces that come with it, what's not to love? A cheap price as prams are concerned and if in the unlikely event that it doesn't fit in your boot once it is folded down, it takes but two seconds to take off the wheels. The only thing I have found is that the breaks are quite stiff but my cousin has a Yo! and she said that they loosen up over time. x Definitely a recommended buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 22 Nov. 2014
I brought this buggy to replace a Silvercross which I've been extremely disappointed with. Needless to say I was more than cautious with this purchase and gave it a lot of thought.

This buggy is brilliant! Worth every penny. It's light and easy too push. Folds easily and baby looks snug in it. My daughter is 5 months old and it's perfect for her. It also looks great and all the materials and construction look great quality. I cannot praise the design and style enough.

I read this buggy is not for off roading in one review but I don't think it's terribly bad on bumpy surfaces, though you are aware of them! The only bad thing design wise I found was the clip that holds the buggy when folded goes inside the chassis if you don't make sure it's pulled outwards when you fold it which I'm sure will irritate me at some point.

Size wise I was surprised that this buggy a still quite long folded but it actually fit in the boot of a Yaris without taking the wheels off.

I just think this is a brilliant quality and great looking buggy. Worth the money. I'd definitely recommend this item and I'm now looking at a car seat from Cosatto too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Thoughts on the Cosatto Yo! Ahoy There, 18 Jun. 2014
Putting together the Yo! Ahoy There is really easy, and I am not just saying that because I have had practice!

Before you can take your new wheels out for a stroll around the town you just need to pop each of the wheels onto the chassis and attach the hood. And that was that, Leo’s fancy new pirate pushchair was all ready to hit the 7 seas with, or…the flooded river Avon as it was at that point!

The Yo! has many different designs but I have to say out of all of them this is my favourite. In traditional Cosatto style this stroller is cheeky and ready to turn heads. Set on an aluminium silver frame with white and navy stripes and a vibrant red skull and cross bone in patent, passers by can really see that trouble is coming their way, and then they see Leo…boy they know he means business!

The inside of the hood boasts more skull and crossbones on the navy back drop in flashy white. The outside of the hood is again donned with the navy and white stripes completing the daring attire. The one thing I am missing from the Ahoy There that was featured on the Pear Drop is the peek a boo window. I liked being able to see what Leo was up to when the hood was up, but that aside I have noticed that the hood sits better without this window.

The Yo! is an umbrella fold stroller and is one of the simplest pushchairs that I have ever had the pleasure of putting up and down. It takes seconds to set the Yo! up and get it ready for action, and it takes seconds to put it back down again. But when you have your Ahoy There all ready for a trip you can rest assured that it is more than fit for the task in hand, it is such a sturdy stroller and from my personal experiences it has served me well. I have to admit I have hung many a shopping bags on the back of the Yo! and it has stood strong, serving me and Leo proudly.

When the Yo! is collapsed it is quite long lengthways but I can fit it in the boot of my 206. It just about goes in lenthways, but I do still have plenty of room for other bits and pieces. My sister in law also has a Yo! which she is using with her 12 week old son, and we have managed to fit both of our Yo’s in the boot of my car! So that just gives you an idea of space.

If you do require more space you can easily take off the front wheels to give you the extra room.

The Yo! allows Leo to sit completely upright and take in everything around him, he loves to be nosey when we are out and about so this suits him down to the ground. He sits contently in his seat while we feed the ducks together, not that he throws the bread for the ducks to eat, he is happiest when eating it himself. Leo loves watching the ducks milling around to get the bread and is completely safe in the fantastic Yo! seat unit that features a chunky 5 point harness.

The harness can be adjusted ever so easily to one of three different height settings as I have discovered since using the Yo! with Leo. The buckles can be a little stiff when they are straight out of the box but they loosen up over time.

The back of the seat unit can be reclined by using the straps that can be tightened and released by a simple clip. By tightening the straps the seat will incline and by pulling the strap loose it will recline. Once you have found the desired position you simply snap the clip back down to hold it in place.

The Yo! Ahoy There has a fully lined hood with a UPF factor of 50+, this is great for the summer months (if indeed we get some sunshine!) The hood is sturdy and casts Leo welcomed shade, but with this winter sunshine it can sometimes go right into his eyes and the hood cannot be adjusted to accommodate for this, but Leo doesn’t seem to mind too much and it is not long before we change direction and it is no longer an issue.

The shopping basket is readily accessible and is a really generous size. I can take out everything I need in the basket alone so on occasion I don’t even need to take a changing bag!

Being winter we are currently sporting the included cosy toes, and it is doing a mighty fine job of keeping Leo nice and snug on our travels in the frost. The cosy toes is soft and fleecy on the inside and waterproof on the outside, as we discovered when we got caught in a torrential down pour!

The cosy toes can be completely un-zipped and the bottom section can be used as a reversible seat liner. The seat liner provides an extra layer of padding to your little one should you choose to install it. It can be used throughout the summer so that those sneaky naps in the Yo! are even more comfortable.

With the summer and winter we have had on the rain front you will be very glad to hear all about the very handy rain cover that is included with the Yo! Cosatto have obviously been vigilantly watching the weather forecasts and seeing a familiar pattern of ‘rain, rain and more rain’ popping up. So to compensate for the rainy forecasts Cosatto have developed the rain cover a nifty little bag that attaches to the frame of your stroller. This means that it is always within easy reach for when the sky’s open and the heavens fall.

The bag is in the colour coded with navy and white stripes to in-keep with the pirate design.

What do Leo and I think over all?

I have thoroughly loved the Cosatto Yo! Ahoy There, and it is no surprise as I love my Pear Drop equally. Leo goes around in style even when he is with his Granny as she now uses the Pear Drop for Leo while I am at work. As for the Ahoy There I adore the cheeky new design that has been applied to the stroller.

Leo has a comfortable ride and demonstrates this by having a snooze when ever he feels like it, and I find it a joy to push around. The padded handles make it easy to grip and the entire manoeuvrability factor of the Ahoy There is second to none, I find it so easy to navigate and I know I have the front swivel wheels to thank for that!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 30 Aug. 2014
Love this pushchair not only does it look great but it's lovely to push and easy to steer my daughter is comfortable in it, love the buggy and recommend highly

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 13 Jan. 2015
fantastic product! Fantastic price and also speedy delivery .. Over the moon with this pram my baby is so comfortable I bought this as my newborns first pram .. Can't say enough about it i love it

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 23 Oct. 2013
b4-its-2-l8 (London) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I'd been looking to drop down in size from using a Quinny Buzz, which is lovely to push and my infant son finds very comfortable but takes up a lot of space, even when folded. By comparison, the Cosatto Yo! is vastly more practical for day to day travelling around; it's narrower and lighter too but, if you're carrying it instead of pushing, at just under 8kg, it's still quite heavy compared to certain other strollers I've seen.

My son has just turned 2 years old and is quite tall for his age, 96 cm, so it would have been better for him if the footrest was adjustable (as it seems quite small; the rear part of it is level and fabric but only about 2.5" deep, therefore only big enough for his heels, the remaining front part is downward sloping; another 2.5" of fabric followed by 3" of hard plastic - why have it downward sloping?) - as he often sits with one foot on the rest and the other hanging over it (in a kind of laid-back, sprawled posture!) the key thing though is he's still comfortable and, as 'proof of the pudding. . .', when he wants to go out he'll often either sit in the stroller or go into the hallway, get it and push it towards us! (Incidentally, according to the height chart, his height is the average for a 3 year old boy, if that helps as a sizing comparison).

As the stroller has no suspension, another small niggle is the wheels, which are about 6" in diameter with the front ones being lockable though all are removable for storage, could do with being a little thicker and/or softer to help absorb some of the bumps and rough surfaces we travel on (even some of the local pavements are cobbled) but the shaking as the buggy goes over them doesn't seem to bother him, I think the seat acts as an absorber, I wish I could say the same thing for my arms though - it becomes like pushing a pneumatic drill!

The Yo! is also easy to fold; on one side there's a carry handle, on the other there's a plastic clip which loosely but securely catches and holds the buggy in the closed position but I'd prefer it if there were a Velcro belt of some sort to hold the folded buggy together more tightly (at present, I sometimes use a bungee cord, which does the job better than the attached catch).

That might seem like a lot of negative quips but in reality these are the only notable ones (although if you are going to be taking a flight anywhere there are other strollers smaller and lighter weight), everything else about this solidly built stroller is lovely and I'd be happy to recommend it to anyone (with the above provisos, of course).

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 2 Jan. 2015
Really pleased with this pram, very easy to fold down and steer. The style is unique and bold. Overall brilliant product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish, practical and easy to use., 9 Nov. 2014
We have been using our Cosatto Yo for over 5 months now and it is a really lovely pushchair. It's very stylish (we have the Zowee) and looks fantastic. It certainly isn't boring!

We recently took our Cosatto Yo on holiday to Turkey and it was brilliant. It was very easy to use in the airport, easy to fold up (umbrella fold) and is quite compact. It's really lightweight to carry and transport.

Although it has two handles, it's great to push. The front swivel wheels are removable so ideal for storing in tight spaces such as a car boot.

The safety harness is effective and the chest pads are a great addition to protect little ones.

My 21 month old Son has been using the Yo for 5 months now and we love it. It's obviously comfortable for him to sit in as he often falls asleep in it. The reclining seat is great and the pushchair even comes with a footmuff, raincover and matching changing bag. What more could you want. We love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely stroller, 22 Jan. 2014
Great stroller for my 10 month old daughter, decent size she'll be able to fit in it for a long time, easy to assemble, lovely to push, only downside is handles dont adjust so not great if your tall im 5ft5 and im ok any taller and id have backache, overall id buy this again its so pretty :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Most amazing stroller ever, 20 Jan. 2015
I brought this day of release my boy was only a couple of months old.. now at 21 months old it's been well used and still looks new minus the odd bit of marks and i still get stopped in the street to say how gorgeous my buggy is.. highly recommend it