4.0 out of 5 stars Bright, bold design, looks great
Published 1 month ago by rtea

2.0 out of 5 stars not very impressed!!!!
Published 1 month ago by Nichola Evans

2.0 out of 5 stars not very impressed!!!!, 8 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Cosatto Yo! Stroller Special Edition 2014 Range (Monobloom) (Baby Product)
This is a lovely pram to look at but thank goodness for the four year guarantee! Ive had to have replacement front wheels already and rarely use the pram as I work full time so my grandma, who cares for my daugher always uses the spare pram. The pram doesn't seem to sit totally upright and seems as though shes always slouching. My daughter is 16 months and small for her age as she was premature. When seated in it the rear wheels squeak which is annoying and embarrassing when out and about! The changing bag is spacious although this cannot be used on the handles as it makes the squeak worse, therefore has to be placed in the basket. Resulting in no room to put shopping ect. Ive never been totally satisfied with the product. Its very simple to put down as an umbrella fold, although when I put mine down the clip thats used to hold the pram together when folded always gets stuck and doesn't seem to stick out enough, for an easier process. The front wheels also have a tendency to fly off when getting the pram out of the car boot. Like I said nice to look at but not all its made out to be!

4.0 out of 5 stars Bright, bold design, looks great, 23 Jan. 2015
It looks lovely and I have had lots of compliments on the design, it's lightweight and easy to stear. my six month old seems very comfortable in it. only negatives are that the hood is quite flimsy and was a bit bent where it had been packed in the box, also the foot rest part doesn't move up for when the baby is asleep and in the lying back position. overall I am pleased but don't think it's worth the £285 odd that mothercare etc are selling it for. ( we had trade in voucher so was even cheaper for us so happy to keep it)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 3 Dec. 2014