Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£2.93

on 8 January 2015
Probably one of the worst books i have ever read!!! Really poorly written and very hard to read because of this. The point of the book is the diagnosis but you are 2 thirds through the book before even a mention! This book should be titled 'moving house & changing jobs' because that really is all this book is about. Please don't bother to read this cause while i sympathise that this is a trye story, it is very poorly written. I would not even give it a one star rating but had too so i could put in my comments!
on 1 April 2016
I liked the idea behind the book (ie the writer wanted to share his sad story and help others). His love for Debbie is touching. What brought it down was the writing itself. The point of a book in my opinion is that it makes for good reading, and this was chock full of awful sentence construction and spelling errors. I don't think the author bothered with them at all, it was simply a long train of thought. It totally ruined my enjoyment of the book, which was a shame as it could have been a better experience had there been more attention paid to the basics. I can accept a few typos but the writing style made it difficult to read. Good grammar, spelling and so on are not just important when it comes to writing a book, they're mandatory.
on 10 April 2015
Didn't really enjoy this book that much. Tells of a life between to childhood sweethearts who married, she was 14, he was 17.
Tells of their life together in the U.S. and how they moved from place to place for various reasons until she contracted a brain tumour and then last part of the book goes too quick.
The spelling and grammar in the book leaves a lot to be desired. It hasn't been "proof read" and its lets itself down somewhat.
I, personally, wouldn't recommend this book , but others must well enjoy it.
on 31 January 2015
I am very disappointed this book does not match its description Its actually about 2 people who moved house, a lot! Its very difficult to read sentences are repeated, the spelling is dreadful it reads like it has never been edited. I have read to 47 percent getting increasingly frustrated
on 21 September 2014
Didnt bother finishing this book as it was so badly written
on 1 January 2014
The story is one of love and loss. It's a lovely tale of one mans journey through his marriage with all its trials and tribulations.
My one complaint about the book is that it is badly written with lots of repetition and poor sentence structure.
on 17 December 2013
When I saw this book I thought we'll I try it I wasn't disappointed reading it am a breast cancer survivor my 4 years in January my thought are with u it's is a brilliant read thank you
on 29 December 2013
Excellent read true and honest from the heart and reading this story you feel the emotions that all the family went through such a lovely read would recommend this book .
on 24 March 2015
Terribly written. It's taken me forever just to get to Texas, and back. Hoping it was corrected using autocorrect. I see some similarities. Will not finish this book.
on 5 May 2015
Found this book read more like a diary. It was mostly about work and moving house. I found myself skipping pages to find out what it was about. Not for me.