5.0 out of 5 stars impressed!
I am very happy with this game. Refreshingly different for games in this genre. With very few but imaginative items to get to each stage. But also some real mind puzzles I thoroughly enjoyed. This game truly sorts out the serious puzzler from the "I need a walkthrough for every stage" geek.

Note for real puzzlers Don't forget to collect those golden...
Published 3 months ago by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Interesting but short
Published 4 months ago by Catherine Beastall

3.0 out of 5 stars Interesting but short, 18 Dec 2013
This review is from: The Owlman Of Mawnan Smith (App)
Played ok on kindle fire. Some fairly interesting puzzles, but pretty standard fare. No hint button but easy enough that it's not necessary. Very short though, and the shooting game at the end would be better if you could just repeat that game if you run out of arrows. Instead it just tells you you've failed, and you have to start the whole game again from the beginning if you want to try again. Having said that, I did enjoy this.

3.0 out of 5 stars Lovely game, but....., 14 Dec 2013
This review is from: The Owlman Of Mawnan Smith (App)
I was really enjoying this adventure puzzle game which has a Celtic theme until it froze on me several times at the ball and maze puzzle behind the tapestry. I could go no further. It has a lovely forestry setting and a very interesting storyline. If this can be fixed I would be more than willing to leave 5 stars. Please try as I'd love to finish it.

3.0 out of 5 stars good game but froze, 16 Dec 2013
This review is from: The Owlman Of Mawnan Smith (App)
Like the other reviewer I too was enjoying this game and it too froze on the ball maze behind the tapestry, bit disappointed as I was enjoying this.

5.0 out of 5 stars impressed!, 2 Jan 2014
This review is from: The Owlman Of Mawnan Smith (App)

Note for real puzzlers Don't forget to collect those golden arrows as much as you can!

Worth the money

3.0 out of 5 stars please fix, 16 Dec 2013
S. Ross (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Owlman Of Mawnan Smith (App)
Got off to a great start, but game freezes at the maze puzzle. Running app on Nexus 7. Please fix this so I can carry on playing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab Point and Click Adventure, 12 Dec 2013
This review is from: The Owlman Of Mawnan Smith (App)
Love this game!!!! A challenging and enjoyable point and click adventure. In a similar style as favourites Lost City etc. This game doesn't have hints and clues which makes it more challenging and satisfying when you complete it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good fun, 19 Feb 2014
This review is from: The Owlman Of Mawnan Smith (App)
A good game keeps you thinking.Finding the Golden arrows can be a bit differcult, but all in all a goo game.

1.0 out of 5 stars mcafee says no, 27 Jan 2014
This review is from: The Owlman Of Mawnan Smith (App)
I can't actually tell you if the game is good or not because after purchasing and downloading mcafee flagged it up as high on the threat risk and instructed me to uninstall it immediately. Having ignored a warning like this before to my detriment, or rather to the detriment of my android tablet I'm not willing to risk it anymore.

2.0 out of 5 stars disapointing game, 26 Jan 2014
This review is from: The Owlman Of Mawnan Smith (App)
The game is okay interesting puzzles but freezes. In fact I got so frustrated I tried to delete it. However it keeps reloading and charging me!! I am contacting Amazon tomorrow. Do not waste your money there are some amazing adventure games out there

1.0 out of 5 stars Giv us a break, 24 Jan 2014
This review is from: The Owlman Of Mawnan Smith (App)
An occasional clue would be nice! Gave up very soon what a waste of 61pence, I thought it looked a promising game with good graphics etc how wrong was I

ARRAY(0xb34a52c4)