6,573 Reviews
 (5,442)

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful, but be careful of e-mailing it
When I asked a friend of mine's wife what voucher he wanted for his 50th Birthday she said Amazon. Since I knew my friends e-mail address, I thought it was best to use the e-mail option because it might be easier to redeem for him than a printed voucher, but after I sent it, I started reading the terms and conditions which state: "Amazon.co.uk is not responsible if a...
Published on 3 Dec 2011 by Mr. William Bimson

2.0 out of 5 stars Offer international gift cards
I love the idea of these cards, however it would be nice if I could send one to the UK from the USA web site, one which I pay for in dollars at amazon.com, but the recipient can spend on amazon.co.uk - I am fed up with getting hit with international transaction fees on my US credit card every time I send gifts to my relatives in the UK.
Published on 31 Jan 2011 by Barry Graham

‹ Previous | 1453 454 455658 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 31 Jan 2013
How can you go wrong with any gift certificate! It allows you to get your hands on something you want or participates in the cost reduction! Brilliant!!

5.0 out of 5 stars E-mail Amazon Gift Certificates are great!, 31 Jan 2013
The perfect gift for my teenage grandchildren who prefer to choose their own birthday and Christmas gifts. I give them the choice of cash or certificates and they always want Amazon e-certificates
They get in touch with me once they have made their purchases to let me know what they bought.
Saves me a lot of hassel - just a few clicks and everyone happy!

4.0 out of 5 stars E-mail Amazon Gift Certificate, 31 Jan 2013
This purchase allows the recipient to get what they like from Amazon especially if abroad for special occasions.
Recommended to family and friends.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice and easy to give, 31 Jan 2013
We liked the picture on the front and the amount you could send.it worked well. Very happy recipient and giver..

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 31 Jan 2013
Andrew Merton "lecomteuk" (Tonbridge, Kent England) - See all my reviews
Great idea if you forget to send a present. Bought Christmas Eve arrived Christmas Day. Couldn't have been easier to set up.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful and easy to do it!!, 31 Jan 2013
I would definitely recommend to every body who needs to offer a nice gift to someone leaving in a different country or far away from the place you live in.

5.0 out of 5 stars Thanks, 31 Jan 2013
This was a great way to purchase a product from amazon which was over 500 - the credit limit for my work credit card

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift, 31 Jan 2013
Fantastic gift for someone who is an avid Amazon user. Being able to buy and send instantly or at a future date is a bonus.

5.0 out of 5 stars On line gift cards, 30 Jan 2013
It's a great way to purchase kindle books etc for yourself without the hassle of small amounts on the bank statement. I have also used it as a gift for family and friends who live away and it's safe.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Flexible and speedy gift - perfect for overseas relatives!!!, 30 Jan 2013
Quick and easy to arrange and perfect for relatives in Australia. They use Amazon a lot so it suited both of us and means the whole cost is on their gift rather than me having to pay extra postage to send it on...

‹ Previous | 1453 454 455658 | Next ›