5.0 out of 5 stars Best lightening cable you can buy
I've had my iphone 5 since release and in that time I must have been through 10 lightening cables, I've had official apple ones and cheap ones but all have broken after a couple of months. This LEPOWER cable is the sturdiest I've had and the 2m length is perfect.
Published 4 months ago by Sheffieldlad

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't sync an ipad 4
Charges fine but doesn't sync. Get a real one if you want to sync an ipad 4. Quality feels good though.
Published 7 months ago by AP

5.0 out of 5 stars Best lightening cable you can buy, 11 May 2014
This review is from: LEPOWER Apple Certified 6.6 Feet (2M) Lightning to USB Charge and Sync Cable / MFI Certified Extra Long 8 pin Cable Made for iPhone 5 5S 5C / iPad 4 / Mini / Mini Retina / iPad Air, iPod 7 etc (White) (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice And Chunky, 9 July 2014
Arrived on time well packaged too. No problems so far cable and terminations seem to be of a decent quality. No problems with charging or syncing.
I would recommend this item. My original Apple cable is still fully functioning but I bought this cable to make it more comfortable to use my iPad Air while it is charging. No problems encountered either when using with iPhone 5c.

5.0 out of 5 stars The length was great~, 10 Feb 2014
I ordered this because I needed a spare lightning cable in my car. The length was great because the kids in the back seat can run off our charger. It worked just fine and work as data sync/charge cable for iPads. I've heard about folks having problems using 3rd party cables for apple devices, but this one is well in iPad world so far.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well, and seems even stronger than a genuine Apple cable!, 9 Aug 2014
Works fine. I had reservations that it would work well due to the length and it not being a genuine Apple product, however it appears to be certified, and is recognised as such when you plug in your device, so no annoying warning messages! It charges OK from the wall plug or when plugged into an iMac, and it syncs and backs up as normal, though it seems to take a little bit longer. The cable is slightly thicker than a genuine Apple cable, though perhaps this is needed to avoid data loss over a 6ft length. The plugs seem stronger too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent cable., 16 Aug 2014
Paullus (Staffordshire, UK) - See all my reviews
I gave the first cable I received from Prodigy 3 just 2 stars for quality of construction and its extra length. Unfortunately although it worked in my iPad 4 it immediately failed in my iPhone 5S throwing up the "This accessory may not be supported" error message. However in light of the response from Prodigy 3 it is necessary to amend my review accordingly. I have now given 5 stars, 4 for the cable and the 5th was earned for exceptional customer service.
Having returned the original cable I was issued with an immediate refund. Prodigy3 then quickly contacted me and made an offer I couldn't refuse. Another cable duly arrived which works perfectly in my devices. The extra length also allows me to charge my phone on my bedside table, something I couldn't do with the supplied cable.
So altogether a very satisfactory result from a seller who clearly rates customer satisfaction very highly over profit. Thanks very much indeed.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 3 July 2014
Good quality cable, more heavy weight than some cheaper ones on amazon. Very pleased and would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Why don't Apple make cables this good?, 15 Jun 2014
Sick of your 90cm Official Apple cable that means you can't really use your phone while it's charging? Sick of leaning out of bed just to be able to see the screen? Or having to lean in an awkward position to take a call? How about the Apple cable being so thin that it breaks at a moments notice?
I bought this cable (cable only no plug so keep your Apple one) a few days ago and I couldn't be happier. The cable quality is very high and it feels much more durable than I was expecting, far chunkier than the official one. This added thickness does limit the flexibility of it a bit, especially when it's new but after a bit of gentle teasing you will find that the 2m length is so much more useful. I can now have a phone call while making a cup of tea and without sitting in an awkward position!
I cannot recommend this product enough.

4.0 out of 5 stars Robust, 8 May 2014
Thick (quite stiff) cable which is good (original apple cable broke through significant wear and tear) but inflexibility can be a bit of a hindrance sometimes.

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't sync an ipad 4, 28 Jan 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy., 3 Aug 2014
Charges my I-pad a lot quicker than the cable that I got with my I pad. I purchased this cable because I was sick of the shortness of original cable when charging I pad and still wanted to use it while it was being charged. Arrived quickly too. Very happy.