on 4 April 2014
This is a great camping bed. Sturdy and very easy to assemble. Best of all, it folds up and fits into a nice bag, making transporting it even easier. Can highly recommend!
on 30 June 2014
Folds out so easily and it is roomy and a nice height. We will be looking to buy another one
on 2 February 2014
easy to assemble and very comfortable to sleep on, I would recommend it to any one and I use it as an emergency bed for when I have guests
on 18 May 2015
great bed easy to fold and unfold and not heavy
on 15 May 2014
I stayed with my daughter for a week in her studio apartment and needed a bed as sharing a bed with her is not recodended as she doesn't stop moving. The bed was comfortable and felt sturdy and as i have already said i slept on it for a week with no problems. The only thing i would say is do not sit on the ends as they are not as sturdy as the main frame.
on 28 June 2015
Very impressed with the quality. Easy to erect and very comfortable
on 6 September 2014
This is a sturdy bed, easy to put up and very good value for the price. My 14-year-old son slept on it for two weeks on holiday and was perfectly happy, although he did need a couple of thick blankets as a cushion under his sleeping bag. The only point to note is that anyone over five foot 10 might find it a little short. However, the positive to its size is that it fitted into the 'pod' in our tent when a longer bed would have been too big.
on 8 May 2016
Excellent product. Very sturdy aluminium frame and strong materials used for this bed. After going through one cheap air bed after another I decided to give these ago. I'm 15 stone and they cope with my weight easily. Another advantage they give you over an air bed is they leave space underneath for storage (I use these for camping). Overall for £22 they are great value.
on 29 January 2015
Poor construction. One of the middle legs buckled and snapped as I sat down on the bed (I am 11.5 stone).
on 13 November 2015
This bed is deadly.!! Does the job great , bought two of them , gave one to the sister and she loves it too .!! Need a it of strength for the end pieces but went they are on it pulls the whole bed nice and tight .!! Need to go camping now,.!!