5.0 out of 5 stars All I Can Say About This Book Is. . . Yay Me!!!!
After reading the first of this series in Billionaire Bad Boys of Romance Boxed Set (10 Book Bundle) I was soooo looking forward to the second of the series of 5 books. I was deeply honoured to get it as an ARC from the author.

Published 19 months ago by Jenny

3.0 out of 5 stars Book 2 of 5
Mairi has found the Greek billionaire of her dreams in Damen Leventis the only problem is while she's in love with him he's engaged to another woman. While this engagement may be more of a business merger Mairi is the type of girl who wants her HEA and that doesn't come from being Damen's mistress.
Will Damen follow his head or his heart, does he actually believe...
Published 4 months ago by Deborah

5.0 out of 5 stars All I Can Say About This Book Is. . . Yay Me!!!!, 10 Dec. 2013
This review is from: The Art of Trusting a Greek Billionaire (Book 2) (Greek Billionaire Romance) (Kindle Edition)

If you have a look at my previous reviews you will see that I have a particular love for Ms Tee's novels and this book is no exception to this! After the events of The Art of Catching a Greek Billionaire I was left with tears streaming down my face and cursing Damen for how he behaved. In this part of the story I have to say that, after a few missteps, I came to actually like him. Is he arrogant, definitely, is he everything that those who, like Mairi and myself, having read numerous Harlequin romances wish we could have in a man, definitely!!

In this part of the story Mairi is desperately trying to nurse her heart and move on from Damen, the man she loves. Damen however is still engaged to someone who isn't Mairi and is finding it hard to forget about the woman he. . . has an obsession with, after all he doesn't believe in love. . . does he?

I cannot believe how Ms Tee left us at the end of this book, this time in a good way. With the introduction of a man who feels he has met his 'one' but has lost her and wants her back, part 3 looks set to be rather good!! (yes the one he felt was the one was Mairi!!) We still have Ioniko as well who still hasn't given up on his pursuit of Mairi and that also looks set to continue in the next instalment. All in all, as you can no doubt tell, I loved the book. Give this a try and any of Ms Tee's other books, I promise you wont be disappointed, for me she is a yet to be discovered gem!

Please note I was provided a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.

5.0 out of 5 stars Now you've got him can you trust him, 10 Dec. 2013
I received a free copy for an honest review

Who doesn't dream of meeting a Greek Billionaire especially if he is young and handsome, the problem is what happens after you have met him and fallen for him, in the continuing saga of Mairi and Damen we find out that true love doesn't always run smooth and that even in novels what you read in novels doesn't always happen. The writing is wonderful though you really need to read the Art of Catching A Greek Billionaire first to know who is who and what is what, but the characters are once again well drawn and we sympathise with Mairi and also with Damen as he struggles to believe in love. Can't wait for the next episode due in January.

3.0 out of 5 stars Book 2 of 5, 11 Mar. 2015
Deborah - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
Will Damen follow his head or his heart, does he actually believe Mairi loves him and could he possibly love her back.
This is a short entertaining read and as such it's ok.

4.0 out of 5 stars bless, 13 Jan. 2014
Nice book. Enjoyed it. Easy read pleasant story nicely written. Like the opening headings between the two. Nice touch x

5.0 out of 5 stars Art of trusting a Greek billionaire, 11 July 2014
a truly unique story I couldn't put this down I have read book 1-2 and just bought book3 I can't wait to read

5.0 out of 5 stars The art of trusting a Greek billionare book 2, 31 Mar. 2014
I enjoy reading this series but I wish they were longer I just get Into it and it finishes
Excellent

5.0 out of 5 stars loved this book, 2 Feb. 2014
I loved this book, The greek billionaire was so gorgeous, I couldn't wait to read the next instalment which seemed to take forever to be released. I hate that these are not stand alone stories costing money each time for a brief instalment and getting you hooked to buy the next chapter of events. One further critique please have all the chapters written when the book is released so that the book can be read at the same time

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 20 Dec. 2013
Really enjoyed book 1 and book 2, loved the story and am now looking forward to book3. just wish the stories were a little longer.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 11 July 2014
A. M. Hitchcock "alison1949" (United kingdom) - See all my reviews
Product as described, A+++

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 27 July 2015
Mrs. C. Hunt (uk) - See all my reviews
Enjoyed this book a great deal.