5.0 out of 5 stars All I Can Say About This Book Is. . . Yay Me!!!!, 10 Dec 2013
This review is from: The Art of Trusting a Greek Billionaire (Book 2) (Greek Billionaire Romance) (Kindle Edition)
After reading the first of this series in Billionaire Bad Boys of Romance Boxed Set (10 Book Bundle) I was soooo looking forward to the second of the series of 5 books. I was deeply honoured to get it as an ARC from the author.

If you have a look at my previous reviews you will see that I have a particular love for Ms Tee's novels and this book is no exception to this! After the events of The Art of Catching a Greek Billionaire I was left with tears streaming down my face and cursing Damen for how he behaved. In this part of the story I have to say that, after a few missteps, I came to actually like him. Is he arrogant, definitely, is he everything that those who, like Mairi and myself, having read numerous Harlequin romances wish we could have in a man, definitely!!

In this part of the story Mairi is desperately trying to nurse her heart and move on from Damen, the man she loves. Damen however is still engaged to someone who isn't Mairi and is finding it hard to forget about the woman he. . . has an obsession with, after all he doesn't believe in love. . . does he?

I cannot believe how Ms Tee left us at the end of this book, this time in a good way. With the introduction of a man who feels he has met his 'one' but has lost her and wants her back, part 3 looks set to be rather good!! (yes the one he felt was the one was Mairi!!) We still have Ioniko as well who still hasn't given up on his pursuit of Mairi and that also looks set to continue in the next instalment. All in all, as you can no doubt tell, I loved the book. Give this a try and any of Ms Tee's other books, I promise you wont be disappointed, for me she is a yet to be discovered gem!

Please note I was provided a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.

5.0 out of 5 stars Now you've got him can you trust him, 10 Dec 2013
I received a free copy for an honest review

Who doesn't dream of meeting a Greek Billionaire especially if he is young and handsome, the problem is what happens after you have met him and fallen for him, in the continuing saga of Mairi and Damen we find out that true love doesn't always run smooth and that even in novels what you read in novels doesn't always happen. The writing is wonderful though you really need to read the Art of Catching A Greek Billionaire first to know who is who and what is what, but the characters are once again well drawn and we sympathise with Mairi and also with Damen as he struggles to believe in love. Can't wait for the next episode due in January.

5.0 out of 5 stars Art of trusting a Greek billionaire, 11 July 2014
a truly unique story I couldn't put this down I have read book 1-2 and just bought book3 I can't wait to read

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 11 July 2014
A. M. Hitchcock "alison1949" (United kingdom) - See all my reviews
Product as described, A+++

5.0 out of 5 stars The art of trusting a Greek billionare book 2, 31 Mar 2014
I enjoy reading this series but I wish they were longer I just get Into it and it finishes
Excellent

5.0 out of 5 stars loved this book, 2 Feb 2014
I loved this book, The greek billionaire was so gorgeous, I couldn't wait to read the next instalment which seemed to take forever to be released. I hate that these are not stand alone stories costing money each time for a brief instalment and getting you hooked to buy the next chapter of events. One further critique please have all the chapters written when the book is released so that the book can be read at the same time

4.0 out of 5 stars bless, 13 Jan 2014
Nice book. Enjoyed it. Easy read pleasant story nicely written. Like the opening headings between the two. Nice touch x

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 20 Dec 2013
Really enjoyed book 1 and book 2, loved the story and am now looking forward to book3. just wish the stories were a little longer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Prince Charming? Psshh. Greek Billionaire for the Happily Ever After., 10 Dec 2013
I received this ARC from the author in exchange for an honest review.

I loved it a lot! Mairi is a sweet girl just wanting her Greek Billionaire, her version of Prince Charming, but with his own issues and life expectations, it's hard to get to the Happily Ever After with him. This is the second installment, so there's a little more background on why Damen is the way he is in relation to love- like loving Mairi, or accepting the fact that someone could fall for him so quickly.

I know I'm supposed to give an honest review and THOSE usually look like 3-4 stars, but honestly? There wasn't anything I disliked that wasn't already promised me. Drama? check. Tear-inducing moments? Yuppers. Hot sex? *shudders* Um, yeees. I mean, check. Alpha idiot with issues who just can't seem to stop hurting the one who loves him most? CHECK CHECK CHECK. Sweet and innocently naive girl with pure love? Check. ^_^ So I can't be disappointed with a book that I'm expecting all these things from- and trust me, it was all there. There's one thing that was hinted at yet never went through, though, and that's the only "downer" thing I can think of. It'd be a spoiler if I told ya, but it's not the end of the world just because it didn't go through, seriously.

There are a few typos, but only less than a handful, though that might have just been my ARC. Otherwise, it's freaking WORTH it. You have no idea how much I love this author's work. Every single book is filled with love and drama, it's like the Korean drama on television, but a million times better. I love it. I RECOMMEND it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Greek hotness, 10 Dec 2013
The Art of Trusting A Greek Billionaire by author Marian Tee is another amazing read.
I loved this book. The main female character of the book Mairi is so relatable with her view of the world. I love how the author has taken her hopes and dreams made me think about mine when I was younger. Damen is the one that makes me want to throw a book, but I love him anyway because he is everything my younger self dreamt about and secretly still do. The secondary characters make me drool in anticipation (hint, hint I am hoping they get books too).

I can honestly say that although I was given an ARC I will be getting this book, so that my sister can read it. Marian Tee's books are one of the few that I would be willing to pay full price for. There is something about how author Marian Tee writing that makes me laugh and cry. I find myself talking aloud while reading telling the characters what I think, hubby laughs at me. I can never put one of her books down once I start reading. This book is the same. In fact I read it in one sitting while dinner was being cooked by the hubby.
I can say that this is one awesome read and cannot wait for the next one. Author Marian Tee continues to rock my world with her wonderful books. If you are like me, you will so totally love this book.