on 9 November 2014
When I first bought these, they stopped working after first use. However, I sent a complaint and within the day they had got back to me and sent two new pairs. Amazing customer service, very good product as well, and very good value for money. I think the first pair were an exception as the others work perfectly well. Would definitely recommend!
on 10 November 2014
There was an issue with the system but seller apologisedvia email and sent 1st class. Very helpful. Noise isolation is great and it has quite a bassy sound, great value for money and they look pretty cool!
on 28 February 2016
almost perfect the only problem is a slightly week plug (the thing that goes in the phone) becasuse when they came they were slightly damaged there and that got worse however I sent the proble to the sellar and the same day he shipped 2 pairs of headphones to me that have yet to have broken however on these ones I put a slight plastic coating that costed around 2p to stop them from breaking the sound quality is very good for the price however if you want the best sound quality you may want to invest in some more expensive ones But these are the best headphones in this price range I would recommend them to anyone who needs some budget headphones.
on 15 June 2015
Cant complain for money but broke quickly tho, cba getting more like, more money for me next time I buy buds
on 8 November 2014
Using them as I write this. Sound clarity is amazing. Price amazing. Liked so much I bought a spare pair.f
on 19 October 2015
For the price these ear great and I really can't think of anything negative to say! I will say at first I was a bit skeptical that these would be any good, however I can safely say I was really surprised, the sound quality is great! I also like to play my music almost full volume all the time, and I am definitely happy with just how much the noise is cancelled out when you have these ear phones in!
on 20 July 2015
Best cheap earphones around, I like techno and metal and they have good sound for both. I have 3 pairs, stored in my bags and I treat them really bad and yet they refuse to break. Unlike most brand headphones I got so far. For 3 pounds a pair you can just buy a few and dont care about them breaking, if they ever. In 8 months I broke one pair only so far. Definitely recommended.
on 30 June 2015
The sound is fuzzy and distant. It is not crisp or clear, but almost muffled. Poor headphones.
on 27 November 2015
Second pair I have purchased, first pair lasted over a year used 5 times a week in the gym. Were working fine until I caught them on a piece of gym equipment. Have used these again solely in the gym for over two weeks now and so far so good. Slightly more base than first pair, and so perhaps component quality may be variable, but for price, can't grumble.
on 14 May 2015
I needed some new earphones because my other ones had gone dodgy. These ones seemed good and the reviews were relatively good. They came in 4 days and they were exactly as described. They fit me really well and stay in my ear (not many do) and the sound is extremely clear and nice compared to the dodgy ones. Would definitely recommend these earphones.
review image