5.0 out of 5 stars Good ondoor tent
This tent is so easy to put up and to take down The ideal plaything for indoors Also enough room for about three children to play
Published on 1 July 2012 by reaa

1.0 out of 5 stars not spirit of the aid when came !!!
This wasn't a spirit of the air tent. When I was reading the description it said only buy spirit of the air tents as others had copied and they don't have the uv protection. This is what we brought it for. So if you are looking for uv protection do not be fooled like I was thinking this must be spirit of the air as they have it in the description. We were mis sold.
Published 11 months ago by Katrina

5.0 out of 5 stars Good ondoor tent, 1 July 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Play tent has loads of play value!, 30 May 2012
Great toy with plenty of play value. My grand daughter even has her meals in it. No home is complete without one.

5.0 out of 5 stars My neice absolutely loves it!!, 16 May 2012
Bought it for my neice's fourth birthday... she loves it... it looks nice and pretty sturdy and spacious for children to play inside..

4.0 out of 5 stars FUN, 21 Feb. 2012
Bought for my neice - she loves it - as does the dog, her sister and her brother. Colourful and just as it looks in the picture. Went up straght away in the playroom - raining outside at the time - it'll go out in the summer. Lots of fun had in it already...FAB.

1.0 out of 5 stars not spirit of the aid when came !!!, 1 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Pop Up Princess Play Tent Castle with Stars and Hearts Indoor or Outdoor (Toy)

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant pop up tent for a princess, 11 Sept. 2013
Mrs. A. Irwin "working mum" (Britain) - See all my reviews
Amazing! more than I expected, was quick & easy to assemble. Good quality, spacious as can contain my 5yr old AND her friend. Would definitely recommend, as price was very good aswell.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fit for a princess!, 23 Aug. 2013
I bought this for my one year old God daughter and she loves it. Looks good quality. It is quite spacious and easy to erect.(not sure if it is as easy to take down again)

5.0 out of 5 stars Long lasting present, 27 July 2013
This is a good size and reasonably sturdy. My seven year old has had it a couple of years and can still play in it with a friend.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must for a princess, 13 April 2013
My 4 year old lives it, loads of room, nice and tall, not exactly pop up but easy to do, and instead of completely putting it away on a night time, I just loosen the poles from rigid to bendy (if you buy it you'll know what I mean) then just lean it against wall, to put up again in the morning by making poles rigid again, of course you don't need to do this if you have the room.

4.0 out of 5 stars POP UP PRINCESS PLAY TENT, 10 Jan. 2013
Bought as a Christmas present for my grand-daughter. The tent is really nice and she loved it - we had to put it up and she and her cousin played in it all afternoon. I gave it 4 stars as I did find it a bit tricky putting the poles in to put it up and found it difficult to fold afterwards although my daughter and husband managed it quite easily. Would recommend.