Metal Type: Silver plated|Change
Price:£1.58+ Free shipping

TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 9 January 2014
This is a lovely adjustable cat ring, very comfortable to wear and looks cute! I ordered it during an amazon special discount so it was very cheap and worth more than I paid for it! As stated in the title, the ring is silver plated rather than solid silver and includes two little coloured glass eyes which don't really show well in the picture. Very pleased !!
on 18 March 2014
This item was huge, both the size of the cat itself and the size of the fitting. I do have small fingers but this doesn't even begin to adjust enough. I don't actually like the look of it either...having said that, the price was good, I can perhaps give it as a gift (to someone with big hands!).
on 23 April 2014
The ring arrived very quickly but was not of the same quality as the photos, however it fits well and is reasonable value for mony for the very low price I paid.
on 31 July 2014
so so so cute, not seen anything like it before. after much wearing the silver is coming off the ears a little but you'd hardly notice, I love it
on 3 April 2014
very pretty ring, looks great on index finger and sits well, stays in the position that you wear it. Good value for money. Thank you
on 9 June 2014
Bought for niece and as soon as she wore I though it looked good, nice little inexpensive ring for a teenager, quirky! Thank you.
on 10 March 2014
A lovely ring as described. It is not as adjustable as I thought it was going to be but still quite happy with it. Thank you
on 17 March 2014
I was looking forward to getting this ring.. It looks AMAZING in the picture and it looks GOOD on my finger!
on 7 May 2014
I've had the ring a short time and already the 'silver' has come off and looks coppery now so looks tacky
on 3 April 2014
My ring arrived on time and it met my expectations. The fact that it is adjustable is very handy because my fingers are quite thin and usually rings just fall off my fingers but it looks like my little meowing pal is with me for the long haul.