The fitbit site would have had me pay over £20.00 inc p&p for one of these. I shopped around and found this supplier who supplies similar quality at a much more reasonable rate. Works well.
Published 10 months ago by M. Taplin

3.0 out of 5 stars Get what you pay for. It doesn't have the ...
Get what you pay for. It doesn't have the little pinhole thing in the back to reset the Flex if that's what you need (which I did, as my Flex acts up regularly, and I had lost the original charger). I wish they would put that in the product description, because I'd have bought the original charger then. But otherwise works well if all you really need is an extra charger.
Published 2 months ago by The Chapatikid

5.0 out of 5 stars One third the price of some suppliers and good quality form fit and function., 22 Feb 2014
M. Taplin "mikekoi" (Weston-super-Mare, England) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Charging Made Easier, 18 May 2014
This review is from: Patuoxun® Replacement Charging Charger Cable Cord With UK AC Charger Adapter for Fitbit Flex Band Wireless Activity Bracelet Charge - 18cm Black (Electronics)
It works well and more efficiently than plugging into computer.
The charger fits better in this adapter but only thing they forgot was the hole in the adapter to reset it.
Obviously I have the original for that and I have only had to do it once!
All in all it has charging so much easier and I think quicker!

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 18 May 2014
S. brooke - See all my reviews
Cheaper than the original and from what I can see no difference at all. Been using it for few weeks now and no issues at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Not much to say - just like the origional, 11 May 2014
These things are darn well tiny, so a bit easy to lose. I bought a couple, now leave one plugged into my laptop and car - give my fitbit a bit of a quick charge then never have to do without it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 15 Mar 2014
I would recommend this product, its cheap and works!! Saves putting and keeping the laptop on to charge my fitbit flex over night!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value & works well - I know have one ..., 8 Aug 2014
Random Reader (Cambridge, Cambs United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Good value & works well - I know have one at home at all times and a second in my laptop bag to travel around with me.

One thing to note - I partly ordered this as my original charger seemed not to work, it felt as though the connection was loose and I blamed the charger itself. However, after cleaning the gold connectors on the fitbit (sweat, soap, hard water calcification etc.) that now works a dream too. So, if that's your reason for looking for a new charger, just make sure the issue isn't with grubby connections. A minute or so with a badge pin or bent paperclip might save you some cash. On the other hand, like me, you might appreciate having a spare.

3.0 out of 5 stars Get what you pay for. It doesn't have the ..., 10 Oct 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not work, 23 Sep 2014
This does not fit the jawbone devise as advertised. Do not waste your money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Did the job, quick delivery by supplier., 12 Jun 2014
It is easy to lose these chargers, so this was a quick and easy replacement. They have worked perfectly since.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job, 4 Jun 2014
Arrived as expected was a blessing seeing as the band only comes with one charge cable which I left in Russia! Anyway juiced back up and monitoring. Charges perfectly and no issues.Quality!