5.0 out of 5 stars An essential guide to trout fishing
Published 12 months ago by Mr. C. A. Meade

2.0 out of 5 stars Its not a book, its more a brochure
When I buy a book I at least expect to take a few days to read it.
Not the authors fault. Amazon are very poor at this
Published 8 months ago by David

5.0 out of 5 stars An essential guide to trout fishing, 17 Dec 2013
This review is from: Fly Fishing: A Fly Fishing Guide To Catching Trout Using Grandfather's Success Secrets For Fly Fishing! (Animal Tracking, Happiness, Survival Pantry, Fly ... Rock Climbing, Archery, Dog Training) (Kindle Edition)
The only fish that I have ever caught were either in cans or battered ready for the deep fat fryer. I'm not just a novice at fishing, neither fishing rod or net has ever been in my hands. But after reading this truly excellent short guide to the mysteries and delights of trout fishing, I feel like rushing out to the nearest fishing supplies shop and kitting myself out for long enjoyable days ambushing rainbow and brown trout in a mountain stream.
The author of this manual has compiled almost all the information that might be needed to make a super proficient trout fisher out of the rankest amateur. As well as loads of information on all the equipment needed, there are some very useful guidelines on fishing techniques and enough on the natural history of the various trout species to satisfy even the most discerning of naturalists.
Finally, I would like to add that the book is very well written and a pleasure to read. You don't even have to be a fisherman to enjoy it.

1.0 out of 5 stars I wish grandfather had kept his secrets!, 4 Jun 2014
Save your money and use it to buy a couple of new flies! Or a better book, I can't believe this is in print!

2.0 out of 5 stars Its not a book, its more a brochure, 7 April 2014
When I buy a book I at least expect to take a few days to read it.
Not the authors fault. Amazon are very poor at this

2.0 out of 5 stars too much homespun woffel, 3 Mar 2014
I thought this was a rather simplified treatise that didn't give any new insights to catching trout, not was it particularly relevant to the UK.