Price:£11.98 - £15.62+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on 9 October 2015
Love this hoodie! Seems good quality and is nice and warm but not too thick. I ordered a medium after reading reviews as I like my hoodies baggy. I'm a ladies size 12 and it is nice and comfortable. I would say probably a 14 in ladies sizes.
on 8 October 2015
Great product and lovely quality - it took a while to arrive so order early but I could absolutely recommend for young Harry Potter fans -better than the usual low quality merchandise and well priced
on 13 February 2015
This is a birthday present for my mum - along with some other harry potter themed items to go with her trip to the studio tour.
My friend bought me the Ravenclaw one for Christmas and I KNEW I had to get another one. The fabric is super soft and it washes well (well my Ravenclaw one does anyway). I bought a Medium so it's slightly baggy and more comfy round the middle!
Would definitely recommend and will use this seller again as the price was reasonable, it arrived early and i was pleasantly surprised with my free t-shirt!
on 20 November 2015
Second top I purchased the other was from a different site and was returned but this one is perfect lovely baggy soft material the print is well made
on 22 December 2014
This is a well made Hoodie that fits as expected. The fabric is fairly thick and the seams are robust. The hood is not overly huge which is a nice change from so many hoodie designs. The colour (burgandy) is as shown in the image and looks great. The printed Quidditch image is perfect - well printed, looks clear and centered well on the top. I haven't washed this yet so can't comment on how the print copes in the wash.
All in all, would definitely recommend and plan to purchase another similar design from the same company.
on 5 March 2016
The jumper arrived early, was well-packaged and feels lovely material. The design is the same as the picture and is suitable for almost all aspects of daily-life. I ordered a small and it fits flattering but with enough room to be comfortable & move about in. The pouch is generous and the hood is lined. It has been regularly complemented & mistaken for actual merchandise!
My only fault is that the head hole is a little tight to get on and off but is comfortable once the jumper is on.
on 11 January 2016
I love this hoodie and have had many compliments on it. It's a great novelty for any fan of Harry Potter who considers themselves a Gryffindor. It's warm, comfy, washes well and fits as expected. My only criticism is that stitching under the arms isn't very good and I now have a whole under each arm. It doesn't bother me as I never really have any need to wave my arms around in the air whilst I'm wearing it but it is something you should consider before purchasing.
on 4 March 2015
Bought the large kids hoodie for a slim just 13 year old, and the body and length are fine. But the arms are short!!! My son has normal length arms, so I have no idea why the arms aren't right!! It's a bit puzzling really. They just touch wrists. But anyway he's just going to pull them up, as that's what kids do, its cool. But as a mum I'd rather it fitted. It will be on eBay after world book day I guess (with the home made quidditch broom too!)
on 17 July 2015
I sized up to age 7-8 for my six year old and the size would have been roomy and comfortable, but the neck was so small I could not get his head through at all. Never had this problem before so I know his head is not especially large, and if I had exchanged for a larger size the body would have been far too big. Perhaps it was a faulty one, which is a shame as the colour was great and quality seemed good.
on 6 January 2015
I ordered this hoodie in a size small having checked the size guide and considered quite carefully which size to pick. However when it arrived it was quite tight so in this case I would say if unsure, go for the bigger size. The hoodie itself is great quality and lovely for a Harry Potter fan as a gift, etc. Definitely worth the price as it is not expensive compared to other similar hoodies available.