5.0 out of 5 stars Best onzie ever bought
It was the softest onzie ever beautiful bright yellow my son loves it worth every penny recommend for anyone perfect
Published 2 months ago by Heidi Louisa ransome

3.0 out of 5 stars Too big
The Stich suit arrived on time, but it was far too big for my 6 year old son. In fact I could squeeze into it myself i'm 5 feet 2 tall. The suit was very soft and cute though. I will be ordering the smaller size.
Published 2 months ago by Amy

2.0 out of 5 stars Very big, 16 April 2014
Purchased for my grandsons party.
Arrived Oh my `very poorly sewn had to spend a hour re sewing the seams that were coming apart/fraying badly !!& button missing on the front .
Would have sent it back, but I didn't want a little disappointed boy as I had promised it him & time running out .
Quite disappointed

4.0 out of 5 stars He loves it, just what he asked for, 6 April 2014
Mr. J. Anderson (Southminster Essex) - See all my reviews
Nice material, good quality. The sizing was just as described, my son loves it so much, he does not want to wear anything else

4.0 out of 5 stars Great suit!, 16 Mar 2014
This was a real hit for my 6 year old boy who is quite tall for his age. I ordered the largest size having measured him! he looked great for book day and will wear it again I am sure! I

4.0 out of 5 stars The tiger that came to tea, 16 Mar 2014
For Book day I got this for my 5 yr old son. I have to say that it fitted perfectly.

My son is in childrens 7 - 8 yrs clothing now so the guidelines for sizing are a little out but the quality of this product for the price is great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best onzie ever bought, 15 Feb 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Too big, 26 Jan 2014
This review is from: Childrens Animal Unisex Onesie Kigurumi Fancy Dress Costume Hoodies Pyjamas Sleep wear for kids (Apparel)

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute, cuddly but beware loose stitching!, 9 Jan 2014
The fur fabric is gorgeously soft and cuddly! Sizing is on the large side, but the elasticated cuffs on legs and sleeves make up for this. The only real complaint I have was the number of loose threads on it when received, and that after one gentle wash, the felt eyes and nostrils on the hood are coming loose too, and will need mending as I doubt they'd survive another wash. This is a shame, as it is otherwise a really cute costume.

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing, 5 Jan 2014
really good quality have another one on order because my grandsons love them they do come up quite big though

ARRAY(0xa6a5fee8)