5.0 out of 5 stars Wallet works for me.
Good value wallet that works well. The 'phone is held securely in a plastic holder fixed inside the leather case and the flap is effectively kept closed by the magnetic clip. The screen protector is a good idea, particularly if you intend to use the wallet to hold cards etc. as these might otherwise scratch an unprotected screen. The buttons, camera, flash, speaker and...
Published 8 months ago by StephenCG

3.0 out of 5 stars OK for price point
I have a flip style case for my previous HTC Desire and that was good really but somewhat annoying that the case had to be open to charge, this more 'book-like' opening avoids that and if you want to keep a couple of banknotes or a card in there they aren't going upside down (fall out?) when you open it.
It's plastic PU imitation leather, seems reasonably sturdy but...
Published 8 months ago by Mr. C. Grice

‹ Previous | 1 2 351 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars for the price it's adequate., 28 Aug 2014
J. Taylor (UK) - See all my reviews
Adequate for task, fastener conceals the headset jack socket and no cutouts for microphone or micro USB charging socket. There was a raised scar on the cover of mine that I had to cut off to avoid a pressure point on the screen,then touch up the area with a black marker. I will probably punch out the missing holes and seal the edges myself to make it worth five stars.

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, reasonable fit, but somewhat flawed., 13 Sep 2014
Phone clips in satisfactorily.
Phone buttons a little difficult to access; particularly the volume button. Plastic side tends to break easily where it is narrow (i.e. where there is a hole for a button.
Magnetic catch works ok and holes for the camera, etc. align well. Hard plastic inner shell will cause abrasion to the shiny back of the phone.

1.0 out of 5 stars Nice but poor quality this time, 1 Aug 2014
Very poor quality on this occasion as I purchased one for a different type of phone and that was fine. The phone holder inside the cover is only fitted on one side. The white part of the cover is covered in glue and you can see that someone tried to remove it but gave up!

It's too much trouble to return it for exchange. I won't buy another!

5.0 out of 5 stars Motorola Moto G clicks into place very easily and the sleek black leather design does not make ..., 3 July 2014
Fabulous value for money! Only £2.99, including free delivery was very pleasantly surprised. Motorola Moto G clicks into place very easily and the sleek black leather design does not make it look tacky at all. Delivery also arrived within two days which was another excellent bonus. I would 100% recommend this - there are also card slots in the case, and it comes with a stylus pen, and screen wipe.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 14 May 2014
I would suggest getting this product because it's not to bulky in you're pocket it has a nice feel in you're hand

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice, 29 Mar 2014
This review is from: Motorola Moto G Black Leather Wallet Flip Case Cover Pouch + Free Screen Protector & Touch Stylus Pen + Polishing Cloth (Electronics)
I got this at the same time as I got the Moto G phone, it fits perfectly into this case and looks great. The added bonus of a screen protector, stylus pen and polishing cloth make this a great purchase. Items arrived in plenty of time and I am well satisfied with this supplier.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what it is., 13 Jan 2014
The product is exactly as the photos and description says. Useful and perfect for the price. Would recommend in a heartbeat.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent little product!, 10 Jan 2014
Fir the price of £4.99 you just can't go wrong with this! Does the job, fits nice and you get a free pen!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value cover, 5 Jan 2014
My son brought me a cover like this for my Samsung galaxy for christmas a couple of years ago, and it really protected my phone and kept it looking like new, so I got this for my new moto g and i am really pleased with the quality, accessories and price.

2.0 out of 5 stars Case is tripe. Honestly, tripe. Screen protector was great, 1 Aug 2014
At first it seemed pretty decent in respects to 'you get what you pay for'. It's a faux leather case for you phone. however, even for £3 I hadn't expected it to fall apart in 3 weeks so I'm not sure I have got what I paid for because a case that cost £20 I had for my previous phone lasted 2 years - ok it was a bit tatty by the end of it but that works out at less than 20p a week. This case however, the stitching has totally unraveled in the card holder part - I have 2 cards in there, so i'm not abusing it.

However, the screen protector I think is pretty good. I managed to apply it first time, no bubbles! Great! Ok, that has a lot to do with me cleaning the screen and using an air blower to remove all tiny specks of dust before applying. however the screen protector came with two covers and was easy to apply.

However, I bought this for the case, which is tripe!

‹ Previous | 1 2 351 | Next ›