5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent read....
Published 10 months ago by claire

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay, but a bit silly
Super easy delivery, never without a read. Always nice to try different authors and different styles and subject matter when reading
Published 8 months ago by Mrs Diane Cliffe

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent read...., 10 Dec 2013
This review is from: The Abduction (The Sa Tskir Brothers Chronicles Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
Wow what a fantastic read from the start it had me hooked couldn't put it down till I had finished reading it. Such a great story so much going on but I do agree with some of the reviews it could of been a bit longer left so many unanswered questions I do hope she is going to do another book just to finish it off. But I would still definitely recommend this book as I really enjoyed it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst editing ever, 2 April 2014
I think this has the worst editor ever, names are mixed up, spelling & grammar is terrible. The story itself is OK but I was distracted by the mistakes.

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay, but a bit silly, 9 Feb 2014

2.0 out of 5 stars A quick read, 28 Jan 2014
This book started off ok and i thought it was going to be good....but by the time i got half was through i got sick of the heroine Samantha all she did was complain. it did pick up a bit when her alien mates brother got injured in a war and returned home but it didn't pick up fast enough for me to finish.

Something great might have happened in this book, it would be nice to know what the outcome was for Samantha, but from parts of the story i could predict how it ends, but just couldn't bring myself to finish. i would recommend giving it a try if you like slow reads..i just wanted this book to grip me more!

2.0 out of 5 stars was ok, 19 Jan 2014
Yeah I enjoyed the book but I felt that there was a lot of unexplained cases. It would have been good to read more about the aliens and their culture. There was no world building. It felt like going from one room to another room. A game console was mentioned in this story and I can relate the environment in the story to some of the action/adventure games I have played. I skipped a lot of pages to get to the end. I'm sure another person will enjoy it but it didn't do it for me. Now they've gone and changed the front cover, hope the story was edited too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 4 Jan 2014
I could not put this book down, read it in one go. Sam is abducted from her hotel in Vegas by an alien she names Kris. He turns out to be rather young and quite sweet. Unfortunately, the planet he is from treat the earth women as breeding machines. Her only hope is to get home with the help of his brother. I am hoping there is going to be a second book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun read adult only, 29 Dec 2013
Fun enjoyable read from start to finish would make a good series of books . The book roles a long we'll and allowed the caricatures in the book to develop .