5.0 out of 5 stars Thank you kaitlyn
what a way to end the series! I laughed, I cried and more. I do not want this series to end and would love to see a set of point of view spin offs. I am one of Kaitlyn's many avid fans and I really commend her for the literary magic she brings to her books.
Published 7 months ago by Aaron

2.0 out of 5 stars Boring!!!
Published 5 days ago by White Widow

5.0 out of 5 stars Thank you kaitlyn, 7 Dec 2013
This review is from: Reaching Retribution (The Prophesized Series Book 4) (Kindle Edition)
Better than twilight better than harry potter better that the lord of the rings better than anything I've ever read and I really felt like I was in the story. the most fantastic story ever that Kaitlyn seemed to create with ease drawing us further into the world of mages and magic We all have come to love. I wish there were more books and I will probably suffer withdrawal from this great series. thank you Kaitlyn for giving us the privilege of reading your magnificent work. "best book of the century!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I will be sure to bring peanut butter and pretzels if ever I meet you Kaitlyn. thanks for being the bestest author ever!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing x, 7 Dec 2013
It is a great ending to a fantastic series thank you for writing these books as i have thoroughly enjoyed every 1!
I think thank Ryanne is an inspirational character who is strong both mentally and physically. I will miss the prophesized series but if there is a follow up novel i would be ecstatic. Well done Kaitlyn Hoyt for being such an amazing writer xx

2.0 out of 5 stars Boring!!!, 7 July 2014
This book was awful. I thought the previous two dragged the story out, but this one drove me loopy. On practically every page, Ryanne stated she was going to die. By the end of the book I wish she had early in the story. It just went over the same thing time and again and if I had had the physical book in my hands, I know I would have just turned to the end to find out how it ended and skipped the middle. As it was I just skimmed through the pages and I obviously didn't miss much. It was obvious who the mystery leader was going to be and who was going to die in the battle. It is a shame because the story is not bad and I did want to know how it ended, although again that was pretty obvious, but this series could be easily condensed into two books and would make much better reading. Sorry, but I won't be purchasing any more of this author's books.

5.0 out of 5 stars THE PHROPHESIZED SERIES, 2 July 2014
Amazing end to best series I've EVER read!! I can't believe I'm saying this but it's even better than The Twilight Saga.
Truly can't recommend this series enough.

Debbie

5.0 out of 5 stars Reaching Retribution(The Prophesized Series ), 29 Jun 2014
Fantastic last book the whole series was brilliant it kept you on the edge of your seat and I couldn't put them down you get so engrossed in the characters and how they will encounter there different journeys with each other and how they all end together . A must read .

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant series, 23 Jun 2014
Really enjoyed this series of books. To the point where everything else in my life got out on hold. The characters were well written even though there was a few of them I never lost track. The last book I read in one go because I was so caught up.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it!, 12 Mar 2014
Absolutely loved this. Stumbled across these books as i had ran out of things to read. Once i started i couldnt put my kindle down. Brilliant book fantastic writer

4.0 out of 5 stars Book review, 27 Jan 2014
I really loved all of the fun, excitement,action and deaths in this book and loved the action. But the ending was well dull. It just stopped.

4.0 out of 5 stars Its a good series, 15 Jan 2014
I enjoyed the read. It's a good rainy day snuggle book, but not so forgettable that you will want to put it down too quickly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 12 Jan 2014
I have now read all the books in the Prophesized series and loved all of them. I went three days straight reading all four books and could not put it down!

This book is one of the best ending to a series I have ever read, and will make you feel relieved and satisfied.

Throughout this whole series I was left questioning what was going to happen next, (normally I'm able to since I've read most books and can predict what's going to happen) however, with this book I couldn't and wanted to carry on reading until I knew what happened.

Thank you Kaitlyn Hoyt for this wonderful series!