Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

on 22 April 2014
I rated this song a 5 star because its has a awesome beat, and I heard this song whe I was in the nightclub. I am from Uk and th is song is a dance beat song, you could say its electronic house song, basically a electronic dance song.
on 21 November 2014
Not like me to download modern music, but our 2 year old grandson loves this track and sings along to it every time it comes on. Must be a future pop star in the making.
on 12 February 2014
Really good track with brilliant vocals from paramores hayley williams. From its opening beats through to its daft punk influenced ending
on 13 March 2014
Bought on a whim with M r points but was pleasantly surprised as the song is a really listenable playable song I really like it
on 25 February 2014
With an addictive beat and Hayley's distinctive voice, this is a really good song. It certainly keeps getting stuck in my head.
on 23 February 2014
Good song. In the charts and it's up beat. Would recommend downloading this, if you like music in the charts.
on 6 April 2014
All my friends and me love this track, it's so cool. Also the lyrics and music, sound beautiful to the ear.
on 11 February 2014
This song is so great & catchy, and comes from two of the greatest musical artists in the world. LOVE IT!
on 24 February 2014
It's a good catchy song. That is all I can say really as I have to use more words to write this review.
on 23 May 2014
I love this song so downloaded it for my cloud.. If you haven't heard it i would recommend it to yya !