on 2 September 2014
This is maybe not an item you really desperately need if you are a camper who has to carry their kit around all day. The table is small, but if you want to keep some items off the floor of your tent it is a good choice. I bought it with that in mind, but actually just use it outside of the tent for putting food items on or similar that I don't want lying in the grass.

For it's size it does seem quite heavy when folded up into it's bag, that's why I would only suggest such an item if you are travelling by car. But, if you are taking other tables this may be surplus to requirements being so small and close to the ground.

I have given it 4 stars simply because I have found it useful myself, but for a family camping or someone carrying kit around it would probably not be needed.
on 16 September 2014
Have had one of these before and find them so handy, I use as a bedside table and find just the right height. It has two height levels which is also very handy. It is also just the right size for my stove.
on 9 October 2014
Didn't realise they were so small but did the job we needed them for. Would say more like a tray than a table. If you only need a very low table these are brilliant and fold to a very small size
on 4 September 2014
although my husband complained how small and low this table was,we both got great use out of it on our last camping trip of the season.
on 4 September 2015
Perfect little table the gives a stable base in a tent without taking up too much space. A little fiddly to assemble, but light weight and packs up small. Fully extended the legs can fold on themselves, would have been good if they locked in place.
VINE VOICEon 18 July 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
Great little product, designed for using as a bedside table when camping. Easy to put up and folds up nice and neatly. I actually use it outside it's designated use for when I go to the beach with the kids. When we use a disposable barbecue I put this up near it to put the food on so sand does not go all over it. Drops a star solely because it is pretty heavy for such a small table. chrislrevieweramazon@gmail.com
on 28 August 2014
Excellent little table and price very light keeps yer grub off the floor...
on 17 October 2014
Novel little folding table. Will come in handy camping
on 15 September 2014
good bit of kit
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 23 June 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
First thing i noticed is how compact and light it is. It is easily stored in a rucksack or backpack. It has a bag for storage as well. It is a decent size when out on a picnic. We used it the same weekend we got it as the weather was great.
It is aluminium and therefore rust proof.
We used it and to be honest even though the children weren't that excited, they left food and drinks on top of it and made the most use out of it. Even though there were some benches around we set this up in a minute and started our picnic.

I believe it is extremely handy little table for camping, picnics and fishing. You could store all your fishing supplies well laid out on this table and sit back and enjoy the day.

Handier than we would care to admit.