Format: Audio CD|Change

on 19 February 2014
There's not many occasions when I can say I love every track on an album but this is one of them. This album has a laid back folky jazzy feel and of course Eddie Reader's melodic voice is as beautiful as ever. It was a long time coming but it was well worth waiting for. Gorgeous!
on 10 February 2014
Amazing album well woth the 5 year wait! What a great mixture of songs. Macushla does it for me, this is a song I know, her interpretation is super!! Looking forward to hearing them all live in Inverness in April. A first class cd.
on 27 February 2014
i love this CD. I heard Eddi Reader singing live on a programme on Radio 4 (Saturday evenings) and went in search of this CD. She reminds me of Madeline Peyroux and it's lovely to listen to time and time again
on 5 June 2014
I always though she was a classy performer, with fantastic songwriting choices, but this is rediculasly good. Sort of what you've come to expect from recent albums, only more so. Proper grown-up good.
on 12 March 2014
As expected, the haunting voice of Eddi Reader rendering these new songs is a delight. Haunting and moving. I would recommend it to anyone even those who have never listened to Eddi before.
on 7 March 2014
This new album is different from many of her previous albums however after a few times of listening I really like it and having a history or information given about each song is a nice touch
on 31 March 2014
I recently saw Eddie Reader on the Late Late Show on Irish TV and I became an instant fan...I am also very happy with my purchase thank you and it arrived punctually.

AH
on 9 February 2014
What a voice Eddi Reader has, so haunting and relaxing. Some great songs on this
CD with some fine music to substantiate the lyrics. Can listen to this endlessly, fantastic
on 2 April 2014
Well if you love the sound of Eddi Reader with her amazing vocals then this is for you. I love every thing this tallented lady dose and as always I was not dissapointed.
on 1 March 2014
Another good album - takes a couple of plays to get into the 'vibe'. Eddie has such a wonderful voice - up with the greats. WHEN ARE YOU COMING BACK TO CORNWALL??