5.0 out of 5 stars Virtually pain-free, and excellent value
Published 3 months ago by MR J KENNY

1.0 out of 5 stars Height causes foot to slip out of shoe
Waste of money for me.

My son needs assistance with flat feet issue. These are just too high for use in school shoes.
Published 5 months ago by Crackers

5.0 out of 5 stars Virtually pain-free, and excellent value, 16 April 2014
MR J KENNY (mullingar, co.westmeath Ireland) - See all my reviews
About a year ago I developed plantar fasciitis which made walking, running and standing extremely painful. When I'm at work I tend to be on my feet all day long, and I did like to go for a run in the evenings after work, but if I tried to run for any length of time I'd barely be able to walk the following day. In the end I was fitted for custom made insoles, but what they don't tell you is that they don't last forever (the most I'd gotten out of them was 3 months!) and at 50 quid a throw you really want them to last a bit longer. And after a long run I'd be back to square one painwise!
In the end I decided to try these out, why go for custom made ones when most footwear isn't custom fitted anyway?? You have to cut them to size, but that's not a major problem, I was surprised by how comfortable they were, given the price. The real test came when I went running in them, after 5 miles there was no discomfort, whereas I'd have been limping in the custom made insoles.
Overall, this product relieved my plantar fasciitis, and they are amazing value for money. I can't be sure how long they will last, but so far, so good, and it's not a big deal to reorder more, given the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful insoles, 4 Jun 2014
I have been using orthoheel sports orthotics for a few years now and thought I'd try something new purely on the basis that these were both cheaper and designed for 'policeman's heel' problems. I am seriously impressed. I am a size 5 so ordered the 4.5-6 insole and was pleased to see that the insoles have cut out lines so you know where to cut to make them fit your size. The cushioned heel is so very very comfortable. I had plantar fasciitis a couple of years ago and it was agony, I spent over a year wearing crocs (which led to other problems). I wish I had discovered these insoles at that time. As ever, it's difficult for a woman to buy a shoe suitable for both wearing to work and for using orthotic insoles so I have only used these in my walking trainers and boots. They are no thinner than normal orthotics so the problem of not being able to wear in nice shoes remains but the comfort value in trainers/boots cannot be over exaggerated. If any ladies have plantar fasciitis and want decent summer shoes please do try the new fitflop sandals - they have two straps to keep the shoe in place, unlike the flipflop style fitflop, are comfortable and look normal.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 25 April 2014
My son suffers from plantar fiscilitis and is in considerable pain all the time, unfortunately there is no cure so this product eases it off considerably, thank goodness.
Thanks for being so prompt in delivery
Hope other people know about this product if they have the same problem!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Insoles, 6 Jan 2014
These insoles are really helping with my heel pain, really supportive and comfortable. I'll definitely be buying a second pair!

5.0 out of 5 stars They've improved my life beyond belief!, 14 April 2014
Every night I had been suffering with sore feet and heels because of 'fallen arches', my feet would feel like they were burning. I was advised by an osteopath to buy some trainers with inbuilt support but decided to try these first. Wow! I'm really impressed. I can take long walks on any surface now and no after-effects. I've since bought another 5 pairs. I have a pair in all my main shoes and a spare pair to put in the shoes I don't wear so often. I have ended up with 7 pairs of wearable shoes now.

1.0 out of 5 stars Height causes foot to slip out of shoe, 28 Jan 2014
Waste of money for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars insoles, 24 Feb 2014
I am having problems with a lot of pain in my heels.I felt like these insoles supported my feet and made walking a much more comfortable experience.

5.0 out of 5 stars High arch supports works for me, 17 July 2014
This review is from: Orthotic insoles Full length with arch supports, metatarsal and heel Cushion for plantar fasciitis treatment (Apparel)
What you get is an insole with a high firm arch support and padding for the rest of the foot that is similar to the insoles in good running shoes or other over the counter inserts. The arch is so high that it will lift your foot within the shoe, which may be fine or can cause the heal to slip depending on the shoe. For a person with high arches, the right shoe AND their arch is a major factor in their pain then these are great. However high arches are not the only cause of foot pain and you could need to buy new shoes to use the inserts.

There are more expensive custom made orthotics, although their measurement methods are pretty ad hoc so there is little certainty that high cost alternatives are really any better for someone with a high arch. If you think high arches could be contributing to foot or heal pain these are worth trying.

4.0 out of 5 stars A reel help, 24 Jun 2014
SaturdayScience (Cheshire, England) - See all my reviews
The insoles need trimming to the correct shoe size but that's is what I expected. I'm not used to having quite thick insoles and find some shoes don't have enough space left for my feet. However most laced shoes have enough let out to accommodate insoles and feet.

At first I though they were too rigid but have quickly grown to liking the extra support. My doctor (and most instructions) say to use the inserts in both shoes even if only one foot is in trouble. I have followed that advice.

In comparison to gel heels only these are far superior. I find the gel heels slip from under my heel and end up somewhere in the side of the shoe. I'm a bloke and wear socks so that might be contributing to the problem. However these rigid insoles stay put, no slipping and sliding. They also lift out and transfer to another pair of shoes (e.g. safety shoes) really easily.

Why 4* and not 5*? Probably biased by having sore foot in the first place.

1.0 out of 5 stars Too big., 18 May 2014
Too big. Proportions of the pads were out once I chopped 25mm off the edges of the insole. Get a smaller size.