5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent
I had been putting off doing any form sleep training, unsure if I should and dreading it if I had to. This made it simple and was very reassuring. Best of all it worked!
Published 3 months ago by Jenny Lock

3.0 out of 5 stars Useful but similar to other parenting guidance
Published 3 months ago by Bellacjs

3.0 out of 5 stars Useful but similar to other parenting guidance, 28 May 2014
This review is from: The Sleep Sense Program -- Proven Strategies For Teaching Your Child To Sleep Through The Night (Kindle Edition)
I bought this ebook in the hope of finding some tips and guidance on how to get my 6 month old to sleep through the night. There were some useful suggestions, in particular how to get your baby into a regular bedtime routine and the importance of teaching babies how to fall asleep on their own. The overall concept was simple and logical, but there is a lot of repetition in the book as different chapters cover twins, younger & older children, so only approx. 50% of the book was relevant to my baby.

The guidance is essentially based around the concept of leaving your baby to cry it out - whether you sit in the room with them or leave them to it. I found the recommendations similar to those of Gina Ford but a little less rigid.

I Have certainly been able to implement some of the suggestions but haven't been able to bring myself to leave my baby to cry (for what may be over an hour) to get her to sleep yet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 1 May 2014